What's new

Greetings to All

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
Greetings and salutations to the great TYM Community!!! Just joined this site officially but I've been lurking around and enjoying the content here since IGAU came out!! Looking forward to more great posts and strats here. I'd also like to know if there are any other people here from far-away Asia?? Loving NRS games and I main Black Adam and Atom in I2. Nice to finally be a part of the community! :D

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Greetings and salutations to the great TYM Community!!! Just joined this site officially but I've been lurking around and enjoying the content here since IGAU came out!! Looking forward to more great posts and strats here. I'd also like to know if there are any other people here from far-away Asia?? Loving NRS games and I main Black Adam and Atom in I2. Nice to finally be a part of the community! :D
About damn time! Welcome! :)

Hello I am in Vietnam, nice to meet you.

Mandolore1123

Thanks everyone :)
I’m not playing nearly as much as I want to due to school, but I do look forward to bumping into you all online:)

Mandolore1123

Also like to ask about the connection from Asia to US/UK. Is it playable or really bad?

Mandolore1123

Ermm, I need a bit of help about cancelling d1into df moves in I2, I just find it really hard to do on pad, is it just a practice thing because somehow I find it harder to do it if I try to hit all the buttons precisely than me sliding my thumb from d to df. Or do I have to do it really quick and I just suck? :(