What's new

Greetings / Seeking Competitive Advice

What's up TYM?

Lurker since MKX's release (and long time casual player since MK1). Wanted to become more skilled and involved in that one but let it get away from me. Looking to level up enough to compete in some online and LAN tournaments.

Looking forward to interacting with the community and getting to a point where I can contribute as well.

Any and all advice appreciated. Also - would definitely like some serious training partners so send me a PM on here if you are interested.

See you in the grind!

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Welcome amigo.

Your best place to start off would prob be in the character forum for your main. Every character has a different gameplan for the most part, so advice varies there.

Another good thing to do would be to upload some of your recent matches. Have members pick them apart and offer advice about some of your potential habits.

Enjoy the grind to the top, hope you stick around

Welcome amigo.

Your best place to start off would prob be in the character forum for your main. Every character has a different gameplan for the most part, so advice varies there.

Another good thing to do would be to upload some of your recent matches. Have members pick them apart and offer advice about some of your potential habits.

Enjoy the grind to the top, hope you stick around
Hey Kiss - appreciate the welcome!

Great suggestions. Still trying to determine a main that I feel will fit me well. Tough with so many options.

Uploading footage was on my radar as well. Lol can't wait to get ripped apart on that one . I run on PS4 so will have to learn it's share features (I'm sure it has them).

Thanks for the input friend.