What's new

Greetings from KOF

GreatDarkHero

Give into pleasu- Offensive pressure! Yeah.
Greetings!

I am Great Dark Hero, coming from the King of Fighters fighting game community! Having just bought Injustice 2, my purpose is to learn more about this game, play against many other players from this side of the community and then hopefully compete in tournaments and or events near or far if I get the chance. Again, my background is KOF and I made several small tutorials and wiki guides in the past on behalf of DreamCancel to help others gradually adjust to the game should they be new or if individuals are just looking for something specific. I also play many other fighting games, such as DOA, Tekken, older Street Fighter games, some Skullgirls, and (recently) Blazblue. I also have a soft spot for CVS2 as it is the very first game I ever went to a tournament for. I look forward to playing and creating cool conversations with everyone here.

For Injustice, I have my eyes set on the Batman, Sub-Zero, Green Lantern, and most of all, Starfire.

tafka Djinn

One for three off the roof
Welcome my dude, I hope you enjoy it! Be wary of the Green Lantern forums, but know that the character is a load of fun.

Also CVS2 is once of my favorite fighting games of all time, already like you for that, haha!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Welcome. New blood is always welcome. This site is a great place for info, just dont pay the drama and whinging too much attention, ha.

Pretty good selection of characters to check out. Bats and Lantern are great. Starfire, we dunno yet of course but she damn sure LOOKS awesome. Sub.. Well, I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Welcome to the club! Be sure to add your PSN or gamertag to your profile so it's easier to get t games with people on the site!

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Welcome. Be sure to let us know where are you from, so that we can hook you up with some of your homies that lurk around here. ;)

GreatDarkHero

Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I just now information has been updated with PSN and everything. I will normally be available around 11:30 PM to 2:10 AM on some weekdays and the definitely the weekends.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the warm welcome, folks! I just now information has been updated with PSN and everything. I will normally be available around 11:30 PM to 2:10 AM on some weekdays and the definitely the weekends.

Also.. KOF is such an amazing game. Ive played XIV and XIII, though never against other people.. lol. I use them to work on my execution and improve my hands some.. though I really wanted to get in to XIV (I came to Xiii way late) I never could find regular training partners and as a complete and total newb, every foray into online play was just watching someone practice combos on me until I got bored. There's def something to be said for playing people well above your own skill level but if you never really get to play its not so helpful, ha. I wish they'd have kept the aesthetic of KOFXIII, but XIV still looks good imo. Was still messing with teams and such, but favored Rock and Shun. Was trying to find a 3rd and maybe a sub.

GreatDarkHero

Also.. KOF is such an amazing game. Ive played XIV and XIII, though never against other people.. lol. I use them to work on my execution and improve my hands some.. though I really wanted to get in to XIV (I came to Xiii way late) I never could find regular training partners and as a complete and total newb, every foray into online play was just watching someone practice combos on me until I got bored. There's def something to be said for playing people well above your own skill level but if you never really get to play its not so helpful, ha. I wish they'd have kept the aesthetic of KOFXIII, but XIV still looks good imo. Was still messing with teams and such, but favored Rock and Shun. Was trying to find a 3rd and maybe a sub.
I see where you are coming from. Good things is, I know some folks who will are definitely willing to spar with you who are also learning the game. Whenever you get the time, make sure you check out DreamCancel for some information as well as the KOF discord.

For Injustice 2, the fact the a lot of the necessary information (such as the frame data and such) fills me with joy! I hope to get better at this game gradually overtime with everything considered.

Shaka

Tier Whore.
If you are looking for games you won't get any from this forum, believe me I tried. Most here are only interested in the drama. A very high % of users don't even own/play the game.

Most just say whatever everyone else is saying without labbing or anything lol.