What's new

Greetings from a long time lurker!

Hi everyone! As the title says, I've been lurking on here for quite a while and with MK11 being the first game I've ever preordered, it was high time I joined in.
I didn't hear about MK until I was about 14, so my first game was deception for PS2. Unfortunately, as a blind player the konquest mode wasn't doable so I only played with half the roster. :p
Luckily I got unchained a fair while later to fix that. That said MK9 and X are some of the most fun I've had with videogames even though I'm currently not that good. While I'm a huge fan of the more tactical look of MK11, whenever I play X it always feels fresh and new to me with all the variations. Looking forward to having some great conversations with you all finally.
Can't wait for the movelists to be put up on here also, as the current OCR system I use to read menus and such doesn't work on them so it's a lot of playing around before I get what I need. :)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
welcome and have fun ! good luck trying to survive into TYM threads without wishing killing someone or yourself , kkkk (just kidding!!) :p

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Hi everyone! As the title says, I've been lurking on here for quite a while and with MK11 being the first game I've ever preordered, it was high time I joined in.
I didn't hear about MK until I was about 14, so my first game was deception for PS2. Unfortunately, as a blind player the konquest mode wasn't doable so I only played with half the roster. :p
Luckily I got unchained a fair while later to fix that. That said MK9 and X are some of the most fun I've had with videogames even though I'm currently not that good. While I'm a huge fan of the more tactical look of MK11, whenever I play X it always feels fresh and new to me with all the variations. Looking forward to having some great conversations with you all finally.
Can't wait for the movelists to be put up on here also, as the current OCR system I use to read menus and such doesn't work on them so it's a lot of playing around before I get what I need. :)
I'll gladly help you with movelists. Just tag me to remind me when the time comes.

Also maybe @OBS|KH Rattlehead can help you with these stuff since he's our resident real-life Kenshi around here and has a lot of experience playing MK games.

Thanks guys! I'm gonna be on XB1 primarily, gamertag same as the name on here. Might pick up the PC version down the line too, if my rig can handle it. I'm Very curious to see if NRS implement some accessibility features, seeing as other companies are now such as EA. it'd sure make things a lot more convenient.

OBS|KH Rattlehead

Accessibility consultant for Mortal Kombat 1.
I'll gladly help you with movelists. Just tag me to remind me when the time comes.

Also maybe @OBS|KH Rattlehead can help you with these stuff since he's our resident real-life Kenshi around here and has a lot of experience playing MK games.
Hey I know that guy! lol. I'm glad to see that more of us blind MK players are stepping out and sharing their love for MK like everyone else. I'd definitely be around to assist in any way I can. Although I'm having some difficulty finding setups and combos since I don't know the exact properties of the moves right now. I'm just scrubbing it out in the beta as of now lol.