What's new

Greetings Everyone!

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio and I'm quite a fan of MK franchise. I've played Mortal Kombat the Mortal Kombat 1-4, Mortal Kombat Armageddon. At first, I thought MK Armageddon marked the end of this franchise. But surprisingly the release of MK9 really "stunned" me. And since then I've been follow MK9 and MKX. I've also played a bit Injustice but it seems this first title doesn't really pique my interest, although it has quite a good alternative DC storyline.
I've watched numerous Injustice 2 videos, including the Combo Breaker 2017 and I can say I'm more absorbed into this one. I haven't bought Injustice 2 but I think I will grab it soon.
I hope to learn and share experience with you guys. Thanks!

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Welcome to the community. Feel free to jump into any discussion regardless of your playing ability. If you notice anyone being a tool, just let a staff member or myself know.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
Welcome good sir, I hope you have some water to dilute your salt. You'll need it once you start playing injustice 2, unless you main Adam or Aquaman :rolleyes:

No for real welcome. If you're on PlayStation and want games or quick breakdown of the mechanics just add me

PSN Vengeance135