What's new

Greetings Earth Realm

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Hi all,

Long time Mortal Kombat and Injustice fan. Played from Mortal Kombat 2 onwards (though skipped Deception and Armageddon).

Absolutely loved Mortal Kombat 9, 10 I didn't really like as much. Lack of stages, kombat kids, story didn't seem as strong etc. Injustice 2 came along and it's my favourite fighting game of all time. I hope Mortal Kombat 11 will take it's place... from playing the Beta it has a strong chance. Even going back to Mortal Kombat X in preparation I enjoyed it alot more than I remembered.

I see myself as a casual to moderate player. Mainly playing for fun rather than competitively. That been said I have been getting better and better. My Injustice 2 Aqua man main wins 80% of matches in ranked and in the MK Beta I was 60 wins to 50 losses with Jade, so not bad at all. I had some amazing sets with certain individuals, learning a bit more each time.

Here to share the excitement of the new release/DLC and hopefully get more into the technical side as I go (makes the game so much easier and less button mashy lol).

Look forward to talking to you all, and seeing you on the battlefield!

E

Eldriken

Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or any other staff member. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Hi all,

Long time Mortal Kombat and Injustice fan. Played from Mortal Kombat 2 onwards (though skipped Deception and Armageddon).

Absolutely loved Mortal Kombat 9, 10 I didn't really like as much. Lack of stages, kombat kids, story didn't seem as strong etc. Injustice 2 came along and it's my favourite fighting game of all time. I hope Mortal Kombat 11 will take it's place... from playing the Beta it has a strong chance. Even going back to Mortal Kombat X in preparation I enjoyed it alot more than I remembered.

I see myself as a casual to moderate player. Mainly playing for fun rather than competitively. That been said I have been getting better and better. My Injustice 2 Aqua man main wins 80% of matches in ranked and in the MK Beta I was 60 wins to 50 losses with Jade, so not bad at all. I had some amazing sets with certain individuals, learning a bit more each time.

Here to share the excitement of the new release/DLC and hopefully get more into the technical side as I go (makes the game so much easier and less button mashy lol).

Look forward to talking to you all, and seeing you on the battlefield!
Fellow old timer. Welcome to the Netherrealm.

Hostile_18

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42.
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me or any other staff member. Hopefully you enjoy your stay. :)
Thank you!

Just so you know the verification button wasn't working for me the last week but as soon as the new software update went live it worked first time. Just worth noting incase there was any other members waiting in the wind :)