What's new

Tech Green lantern Weird B3 tech

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Yep.
Nightwing is so clean when we try to find dirt with him we end up finding dirt for our training dummies.

The struggle is real.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
What's the point? Reverse their inputs ?
Lol what they're in combo. Cant do much

Its used to control the corner i guess. Unclshable damage that forces them in the corner but have you guys ever seen the otg B3 off of a MB lift?

Sometimes if you time it right to the frame and B3 right as they're falling it resets like the standing B1 reset. Maybe if you time this new tech right it crosses people up?

But i guess not cause its B3 after a B3

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
If you could time this at the end of a full combo it should quick stand and give you the 50/50 mixup like flash does. They can wake up though. I dont play GL though so i dont know if the timing for the second one would work in the combo.

macro

Eezeepeezee
If you could time this at the end of a full combo it should quick stand and give you the 50/50 mixup like flash does. They can wake up though. I dont play GL though so i dont know if the timing for the second one would work in the combo.
Ya same here. But it sounds like a good idea.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Gravity will affect this, so I'm not sure if this is applicable outside of shorter combos. But hey, GL tech, nonetheless!

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
looks like it could set up a cross up f3, someone should try that out. might be good for GLs unclashable options.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
yeah the f3 follow up cant crossup but if they dont know you can fuck with their minds with because it looks like it would if you walk forward and f3 and if it was trait lm setup it would