What's new

Question Green Lantern vs Batgirl

Dominus

Noob
tell me how to play against her lantern what her weaknesses, and her punishment, for all you know please write betgerl

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Get into B1 range and kind of dance around in that range. B1 beats all her other options. If she backdashes B13, I think her best punish is cartwheel. Not sure if her B1 is fast enough. Lift and D2 make it hard to jump in on him too. I have to take a risk and do late jump in teleport. You can't really zone her because she can teleport most of his projectiles on reaction if shes looking for them. You can try to bait it out by doing early MB rockets though. You also have to be careful with your vortex, because wake-up teleport doesn't care about left right mixups.

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I've been trying to figure this out in my spare time. I don't know if training mode is wonky or not. But, you can stuff her cartwheel wakeup with b1 after a turbine setup. I do the b1 almost as quickly as possible and it seems to work 80% of the time. You can also stuff her air wake up with d2. The idea is to make her respect you more. I don't think there are many ways to shut her down completely.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I've been trying to figure this out in my spare time. I don't know if training mode is wonky or not. But, you can stuff her cartwheel wakeup with b1 after a turbine setup. I do the b1 almost as quickly as possible and it seems to work 80% of the time. You can also stuff her air wake up with d2. The idea is to make her respect you more. I don't think there are many ways to shut her down completely.
Her cartwheel is not fully invincible. You can stuff it with anyone if you know the timing.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
6-4 BG.
B13 is punished by B1, and vortex is meaningless. BG shits on GL hard lol.
ALSO. BG vs Aquaman is 5-5. Vortex BG vs Aquaman is 7-3 aqua.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Not to derail the topic, but yeah I agree with the vortex BG statement lol. You just have to go the max damage route in my opinion.
I played both Theo and Tom yesterday. 16-0 vs tom, and I went even with Theo (Until 2 frame spikes that BG cant play in lol). All Bg needs to do is score a knockdown.