IS THIS GOOD

• YES

Votes: 11 73.3%
  • NO

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Hello I posted a tech video up before and that didn't go as I expected I love green lantern and he is such a basic character and its annoying trying to find a tech that could be useful. i just discovered this turbine cross up i tested and it actually works it takes time to perfect but at least that's something else added to my green lanterns strategy list . ENJOY

NO HATERS PLEASE

Last edited:

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Might wanna change it from 'Breakthrough' to 'Tech' before you get any hate lol
As for the tech, Turbine is hella punishable so there's that. It doesn't seem like it's worth the bar or the risk but again, nice find bro! It's good to still see people labbing up their characters

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
As for the tech, Turbine is hella punishable so there's that. It doesn't seem like it's worth the bar or the risk but again, nice find bro! It's good to still see people labbing up their characters
how do i change it?

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
my only issue with it is you waste a 2nd bar, if you could do the crossup without that it would be a nice gimmick to throw out once in a while

Undeadjim

Green Lantern Corps.
Not seen anything like this before so props for testing and finding something like this, problem is it wouldn't work past the first time and if they block i'm left in a whole bunch of negative from the turbine. You've given me something to mess with though will try the one bar setup you have listed and see what I can make from this.

JDM

Noob
all this. Cool that you're still trying to find tech and all, but lantern has much better vortex options that are safer. Still cool though ^_^

SocalZOD

The struggle is real.
does it matter?? If people are going to complain about something that little then they can stfu.

Sage-Of-Light

Student of Nature
Not seen anything like this before so props for testing and finding something like this, problem is it wouldn't work past the first time and if they block i'm left in a whole bunch of negative from the turbine. You've given me something to mess with though will try the one bar setup you have listed and see what I can make from this.
Thank you im gonna still keep trying to find techs for characters