What's new

Breakthrough Green Lantern Top 3?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
I know this thread really has nothing to do with it but...

I just want to go on record (again) and say that IMO in the current state the only character better than GL is MMH

I'm not going to argue with the "community list" which has him at #13; it just means I can fish for more props whenever I go to a tournament huehuehue

I just want to go on record (again) and say that IMO in the current state the only character better than GL is MMH

I'm not going to argue with the "community list" which has him at #13; it just means I can fish for more props whenever I go to a tournament huehuehue
Number 13? No

Number 2? Still no

And when do you plan on going to tournament to get those props? Because I've seen this statement for long time now.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
And when do you plan on going to tournament to get those props? Because I've seen this statement for long time now.
what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not an online warrior/forum tough guy. I just like to troll and keep it light. Besides, even though my attendance can be sporadic, I've gone to 1000x more tournaments than 90% of posters and place consistently

also: http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak236igau

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
wow this douche stole my avatar ive been using for months. things are gonna get confusing lol.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel

GL will never be top 5 with his mobility

what the fuck are you talking about? I'm not an online warrior/forum tough guy. I just like to troll and keep it light. Besides, even though my attendance can be sporadic, I've gone to 1000x more tournaments than 90% of posters and place consistently

also: http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak236igau
I was doing light trolling as well. (Except his placement). And honestly, this mentality of "I've been to more tournaments" or having an offline local scene means you know what you're talking about opposed to players, like me, that have no scene and can't afford to go to tournaments right now, is really close minded. NOT SAYING YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE IMPLYING THIS, it's simply an observation.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
I listen to G4S KT Smith about GL, to date he Ashenar and Rebelo are the 3 lanterns i've played against that seem to be on their own levels. Thats just my opinion though, KT has always been honest and never one to up play, he doesn't even play the game much and still goes neck and neck with some of the best players we have today.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
After really grinding out the MU more....I can now see that GL isn't as boss as I once thought. However #13? Lol...I think he's in "that conversation" for top 10.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
After really grinding out the MU more....I can now see that GL isn't as boss as I once thought. However #13? Lol...I think he's in "that conversation" for top 10.
see once you get to know GL he's not as scary as you think :)
he's probably around 8th 9th or 10th best in the game

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
I listen to G4S KT Smith about GL, to date he Ashenar and Rebelo are the 3 lanterns i've played against that seem to be on their own levels. Thats just my opinion though, KT has always been honest and never one to up play, he doesn't even play the game much and still goes neck and neck with some of the best players we have today.
I will always down play myself I think KT Rebelo and Orochi are the best green lantern players out there. But that's not to say I wont enter a tournament some day soon and aim to win it all.