What's new

Green Lantern Shaders

Anyone have confirmation yet that GL can get different chest piece logos through gear?
He has a chest plate/beacon and shader for all 9 emotions. I have the chest plate and shader for Empathy, Life, Hate, Fear and obviously Will Power. Addicting AF trying to get them all.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
He has a chest plate/beacon and shader for all 9 emotions. I have the chest plate and shader for Empathy, Life, Hate, Fear and obviously Will Power. Addicting AF trying to get them all.
So certain pieces of torso gear contain different lantern corp logos? That's radical.

God, I hope I haven't sold them off like an asshole without noticing...

Thanks man.

You know of pics online anywhere?

So certain pieces of torso gear contain different lantern corp logos? That's radical.

God, I hope I haven't sold them off like an asshole without noticing...

Thanks man.

You know of pics online anywhere?
Yeah it's only Epic chest plates from what I can tell so far. Unless you sell off epic gear you should be good.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Have all the shaders via unlocked or bought, but what I do want are the damn emotional spectrum chest pieces I only have one so far, rage! And of course GL default. :(

How do you unlock them? Any tips? Been doing multiverse missions and I rarely get them, I get so many useless lanterns that I already have more than anything when it comes to GL lol

ImperatrixSindel

Too bad YOU... will DIE!
The epic chest pieces with the different logos are are called "Light of Universal [Emotion]" and "Beacon of Purest [Emotion]"

I have all of them. Here's my GL with the Star Sapphire one -- you can't really see it here due to the lighting, but that's the Star Sapphire logo on his chest.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
The epic chest pieces with the different logos are are called "Light of Universal [Emotion]" and "Beacon of Purest [Emotion]"

I have all of them. Here's my GL with the Star Sapphire one -- you can't really see it here due to the lighting, but that's the Star Sapphire logo on his chest.

Fucking sick! I want GL chest pieces so bad

Rebelo

Noob
All i need is the death one it fucken hell to get for me i keep getting the same ones over again and death is the only one i still need have the rest