What's new

Green Lantern Shaders

Has anyone been able to confirm whether we can change his symbol? Someone said that they think you can through gear but I'm not sure if they were just speculating or they actually saw gear w/ different lantern corps signals.

Roy Arkon

I will leave my seal on you!
Out of those two I actually like the blue one, then again I don't think I will change Green Lantern's shaders for my copy because, well. he is GREEN Lantern.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
Has anyone been able to confirm whether we can change his symbol? Someone said that they think you can through gear but I'm not sure if they were just speculating or they actually saw gear w/ different lantern corps signals.
No nothing I've seen has confirmed that speculation.

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
The ability to change corps logo to match the color seems like such an obvious thing that Lantern players or fans would want; it's hard to believe they would allow you to change color but wouldn't have a change of logo in the game somehow. If they have it, I wish they would show it though.

I completely agree

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
It shows on the left panel (the five blacked out in the column) that the lantern is his accessory, so I'm betting it changes the physical shape of the lantern when it's on screen (trait summon, lantern shot, and lantern bomb) as well as the symbol on it

Shaka

Tier Whore.
lol I once said "Inj2 will be everything I wanted MKX to be" idk what you are talking about, I give fair criticism.

supernumian

Triborg Enthusiast
Mmm...
I prefer more "green color based" shader because is a litte bit weird to see a "random coloro" GREEN lantern.
But he looks cool in every way.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Ehhhh not digging the default costume design on john if that is official.

Yeah if you can't change the symbol that is actually criminally idiotic on their part.

Feels like changing the effects would be harder than changing the symbol from a design standpoint but whatever.

It'd be nice if changing his color/lantern changed his name name to "Hal Jordan" so it isn't Green Lantern when he clearly isn't using green.