What's new

Strategy Green Lantern Gimmicks

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Old stuff. I never saw anyone use it so I'm posting it for anyone that still plays injustice and wants to try the character.
I hope he's in the next game. :D

Anti tech roll setup that gives you a full screen frame trap. You're safe if they don't tech roll although some wake ups can punish.

Interactable turbine setup to throw your opponent off balance.

And if they tech roll:
I don't know if it's reactable or not but you can do different things as shown in the video. It's all up to your imagination.

Cool setups. I personally don't like doing the turbine setups just because they're generally not wakeup-proof, which is why I tend to go for traited lift oki instead

I really liked the f2d1 setup, that would really help get your fullscreen game out for the MUs where that's the better option

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Cool setups. I personally don't like doing the turbine setups just because they're generally not wakeup-proof, which is why I tend to go for traited lift oki instead

I really liked the f2d1 setup, that would really help get your fullscreen game out for the MUs where that's the better option
Yeah I prefer the optimal oki as well. This is just something different to try to mix things up and gain corner carry. But it's very gimmicky.