Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Green Lantern' started by Poser Paul, May 17, 2017.
Let me know if y'all want more gameplay, if not I'll just keep to myself
I want more leave a better link its hard to see on mobile
ranked match i had with Faka. Any tips???
more vids mang ill be uploading as well
Dont jump in so much use b1 and mix between f2 and f2d1 and back to more d1s
I sandbag a bit but I mean, it's still some set play
@Mr FiF @Poser Paul After watching your matches, here are some quick takes:
- B12 has at least a 12 frame gap in between and leads to nothing. Don't use
- Chill with b13 into trait on block. No matter what special you cancel into, there's a big enough gap to poke through, often for a full combo
- If you want to cancel b13 into a special, use close lantern bomb. There is a gap, but opponents can only backdash or super. Some may be able to projectile counter and punish (WW?)
- Close lantern bomb is also -8, which is his safest special. Be wary of characters that have easy punishes though (Robin, Flash, Firestorm)
- GL has a great shimmy game with his fast walk speed and long range B1. Set it up by using your throw a lot, then when they expect it again, do a slight walk back and punish their whiffed throw tech with B13.
- Utilize trait more in the neutral as it significantly buffs your zoning and recharges super fast. Trait into lantern bomb works great.
I been poked out of lantern bomb before. As for b13 trait, b13 trait into wall is a pretty scary thing for someone to poke or press a button
Nvm, b13 is true. You right but b13 trait wall is also a real thing
Yea but b13 wall is -14 or whatever. MB wall is solid, but spending bar to be safe doesn't seem worth it when you have another option.
Use wall as wake up more often (when you dont mean to delay).
2:41:00 (Vs Joker/Cheetah)
3:40:00 (Vs Supergirl)
4:02:00 (Vs Batman)
Thanks bruh. after dtown beatdown i learned lot of shit about lantern that im not using in my game
For instance i lost to supes do to me eating air lasers, forgetting that i had an air straight projectile to stop him
This is disgusting lol. Praise be to Gross!
Not a single one of us could have ever pulled that off lol. That was doable entirely because his name is Dr Gross and people respect him.
Hello all, I just participated in my first tournament. I was knocked out of winners by a Blue Beetle, which I do not have video of because it was before top 8, and I was knocked out of top 8 losers by a Deadshot. I have linked video footage of my match. It may not be helpful to any advanced players, because I am still fairly new. I was hoping someone could help analyze my match, and show me the ins and outs of going through 'film' as a player.
Here is the link:
My match begins at 1:42:02 which is one hour forty two minutes and two seconds mark. Thank you in advance!
I created frame data video about Greenlantern recently with preview of every move and I thought it might be useful for you.
Green Lantern in this game is a pressure character with bad zoning
Had some nasty games as GL enjoy!