What's new

Green Lantern Combo Thread

G4S Pharaoh

No limit
whats the most consistent spacing tools you guys use to line up your crossups j1, j3, and f3s after a traited lanterns might? I do b13xx4 db1 ~ forward dash ~ f2 ~ into either neutral j1, neutral j3, or f3 for spacing. Just curious

Zurr Tusko

Twitter: ZurrTusko
I didn't see this in the OP. but with trait active: F3, F2, B23 xx Lift, 223 xx Lift MB, J2 (try to hit it low to the ground) B13 xx Lift. Does about 45%ish

Bes110

Noob
Guys I think we need to rework this thread or make a new one. The original poster hasn't updated the original post since May and this is probably confusing for new players to the character. Is the original poster around?

Guys I think we need to rework this thread or make a new one. The original poster hasn't updated the original post since May and this is probably confusing for new players to the character. Is the original poster around?
Last I saw he was complaining about the Aquaman nerfs.

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
Hey sup guys! I put together this little combo video involving interactable background bounces for anyone that is interested.

Getting 400 meterless with a standing 1 punish on Superman feels great btw.

The Great One

"I Always d1 Lif-" SHUT UP
whats the optimal off of f3?

assuming i hit a b13 trait lift dash?

Ji2 223 lift again?

I feel like I can't do any damage off of the b13 trait lift setup

but is it the only mid screen setup

or am I thinking to inj1 like

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
whats the optimal off of f3?

assuming i hit a b13 trait lift dash?

Ji2 223 lift again?

I feel like I can't do any damage off of the b13 trait lift setup

but is it the only mid screen setup

or am I thinking to inj1 like
Hmm I don't know absolute optimal but after b134xxlm dash/f2 walk try f3,ji3,123xxdb1,223xxdb1mb, b3. Edit: you can also do f3 ji3 123xxdb1 223xxdb1mb ji2 b1xxdb1 and it does slightly more damage and also side switches.

That's 446.87 (edit: the other combo with side switch above does 450.70) against competitive mode superman. There's maybe better enders or you can do all kinds of shit differently if you are meterless or you want a certain side or if you want to keep them close for another oki setup.

Either way, I can tell you for sure that after trait lift setup into f3, ji3,123xxdb1 is more damaging than the ji2,223xxdb1 you're asking about.

Last edited:

Cashual

I didn't see this in the OP. but with trait active: F3, F2, B23 xx Lift, 223 xx Lift MB, J2 (try to hit it low to the ground) B13 xx Lift. Does about 45%ish
Pretty swaggy but I'm not sure there's a reason to do this over some of the other f3 conversions that do more damage.

Also you can sneak in a second f2 after the f3 and before the b23xxlift for more damage and extra swag

Cashual

b13xx4 db1 223xxdb1mb b3 223 is 1 bar with oki.
b13xx4 db1 223xxbf2 is meterless bnb

his mixups are kind of hard to explain
You should do b13xx4xxdb1 slight step forward 123xxdb1mb b3 223 instead. Better damage and everything else is the same.

In the meterless combo there keep in mind you can get more damage with b13xx4xxdb1 step forward 123xxdb1 than the one you mentioned but both are useful because they leave the opponent on different sides so use either or for positioning. The difference in damage is slight so more about screen management.

Thanks, just noticed pretty much all the GL info is on discord. No wonder the forums look dead.
Yeah it’s kind of a shame what discord is doing to TYM but it’s the reality I suppose. Not as much negativity on the GL discord compared to the forums.

INB4 that these anti air conversions to be known years ago. Anyway... There You have it. anti air wall of will and b2 anti airs.. Because back 2 behaves a lot like his d2 without doing that criminal damage scaling.