What's new

Green Arrow's worst match-ups???

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
Hi! I'm a Scarecrow main and GA absolutely destroys him so I was wondering who I could counter pick against him
(I think the SG MU is even and I don't like playing CW)
Any help would be appreciated, cheers!

The Farmer

Gunslinger since pre ptch -Shout out 2 Youphs 2015
Dr Fate for sure. When there was the low arrow bug where high projectiles hit GA it was like a 9-1 Fate matchup. Since fixed probably 7-3 Fate.

foxof42

Thanksgiving corner game, going ham and stuffing
Definitely Crow's worst mu
I disagree, I think Batman is worse. Between stuffing GA's wakeups and making hard reads on Bats in the corner, I'd take Arrow for sure. Still a bad MU.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
- From The Deep shuts down arrow zoning
- Aqua heavily outfootsies Arrow
- Aqua trait allows him to fall out of most starters
- Arrow has limited options to check Aqua after MB trident rush

Disclaimer, I don't play either character but these seem like the biggest factors as to why Aqua wins.

Bruno-NeoSpace

They see me zonin', they hatin'
Can you please explain how AM is a bad match up for Arrow?
there you go:

- From The Deep shuts down arrow zoning
- Aqua heavily outfootsies Arrow
- Aqua trait allows him to fall out of most starters
- Arrow has limited options to check Aqua after MB trident rush

Disclaimer, I don't play either character but these seem like the biggest factors as to why Aqua wins.

Tweedy

Noob
Imo Green Arrow isn't even that good. I think he's like the new Superman or Batman where people are just bad vs him on a fundamental level, or they play a character that he mauls and just assume he's broke.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I'd love to know this too
Shield Toss keeps him in check really well. She only really fears him when he has fire arrows loaded imo but just be patient and then you can counter zone him easily. Even with fire arrows loaded she can play good mindgames with her shield toss IMO. She is one of the characters that doesn't care about his zoning nor savage blast that much.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Imo Green Arrow isn't even that good. I think he's like the new Superman or Batman where people are just bad vs him on a fundamental level, or they play a character that he mauls and just assume he's broke.
Maybe I just suck, but locking down a good Green Arrow is incredibly difficult. All the meter built while zoning goes straight into pushblock/MB slide/MB roll out of the corner to give Arrow space once he finally gets cornered.

If some characters didn't counter him at a fundamental level (Aquaman, Fate) we would be seeing him a lot more imo.

GJX7

Your Mediocrity Is Killing Me
I agree... Just Crow is tricky