What's new

General/Other Green Arrow Voice Actor

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
I've been watching the trailers featuring Green Arrow recently in an effort to identify the voice actor for GA. It definitely doesn't sound like Kin Shriner (at least to me), so I was wondering if anyone else had any ideas on who it might be.

Edit:
I checked the credits on the IOS game, and listed in the Voice Cast were Neal McDonough and Alan Tudyk, both of which have voiced Green Arrow in the past. So, do you think they've recruited them both to voice different versions of the character?

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Different costume alts have different people voice acting them in this game. We already have footage of the "Arrow" alt having that show's actor doing its voice work so if both are in credited to the character its likely each is voicing a different outfit.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Different costume alts have different people voice acting them in this game. We already have footage of the "Arrow" alt having that show's actor doing its voice work so if both are in credited to the character its likely each is voicing a different outfit.
Right. That I already figured. I'm just trying to deduce who is voicing which.

trufenix

bye felicia
The "main" voice is Tudyk, I believe. He has a lot of range. McDonough has a very distinct voice that would be hard to mistake.

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
The "main" voice is Tudyk, I believe. He has a lot of range. McDonough has a very distinct voice that would be hard to mistake.
I think you might be right. I just watched the Green Lantern trailer, and in the little bit that had Green Arrow in it, it sounded like Tudyk, I think.

trufenix

bye felicia
I think you might be right. I just watched the Green Lantern trailer, and in the little bit that had Green Arrow in it, it sounded like Tudyk, I think.
I imdb'd it, Tudyk's been Arrow / Ollie for a good long while in the toons so it's definitely him.

Does each alternate costume have unique lines and intros/outros? too?
I doubt it's wide spread. Maybe a few story specific cases like Boss Superman and Yellow Hal, but the "Arrow" alt doesn't seem to have any new lines.

cyke_out

Noob
I imdb'd it, Tudyk's been Arrow / Ollie for a good long while in the toons so it's definitely him.

I doubt it's wide spread. Maybe a few story specific cases like Boss Superman and Yellow Hal, but the "Arrow" alt doesn't seem to have any new lines.
Damn, as a fan of the Arrow TV show, I really want that alt to say the catch phrase, "You have failed this City."

trufenix

bye felicia
Damn, as a fan of the Arrow TV show, I really want that alt to say the catch phrase, "You have failed this City."
If there really is as much Clash dialogue as they claim, I'm sure they tucked it in their somewhere. Yellow Hal has different clash dialogue at least, can't imagine Green Hal saying "I'll teach you fear".