What's new

Tech Green Arrow Super Dash Glitch

BillStickers

Do not touch me again.
Looks like the game's in "attract mode" here, i.e. what happens when you let the game idle at the title screen for a while. The glitch looks like it involves the AI Green Arrow activating the roomba offscreen even though the roomba had not reached the proper location yet. You can see after the dash that Green Arrow presses the roomba button followed by an off-screen explosion. I'm guessing this is a bug with the stage and possibly only doable with the AI and/or non-power characters.

Edit: It's a mixture of the AI thinking that the roomba "should be" at a mid-screen location combined with the game "correcting" green arrow's position relative to the roomba after the AI decides to interact with the roomba but before the activation animation starts.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Looks like the game's in "attract mode" here, i.e. what happens when you let the game idle at the title screen for a while. The glitch looks like it involves the AI Green Arrow activating the roomba offscreen even though the roomba had not reached the proper location yet. You can see after the dash that Green Arrow presses the roomba button followed by an off-screen explosion. I'm guessing this is a bug with the stage and possibly only doable with the AI and/or non-power characters.
Are you a rocket surgeon?

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
If you have a background in software development it's pretty obvious what's going on, but I just wanted to throw it out there for the people who weren't sure what was happening.
I don't know there could be many explanations but I don't know how the game is programmed. But you totally added that thing afterwards lol