What's new

Tech Green arrow reset. No meter...wait what?

7L

Heads up!
Okay I've been working on a lot with Green Arrow and I've found this a while back but never got around to posting it.

What this consists of is after the b3, a well timed f3 will reset the opponent. Depending on where you hit the forward 3 at, it will usually cause a splat but at the last moment, if done correctly, it will instantly stand the opponent.

This gives you the opportunity for not only unclashable damage at the end of a combo, but the chance for quick follow up pressure or a nice throw. If the falling opponent is closer to you, they will stand up directly in your face and you can instantly throw or go for pressure. In the video I have it shown that the spacing is prefect for f2d13.

Also just another note, this is not guaranteed. You will have to hit the opponent at the last second and since Green Arrow's forward 3 does not advance like the b3 does, you will have to work on knowing when to walk forward along with when to hit it.

This takes practice but it is very useful if you can get the timing. Also if you are too early, you still get a nice amount of damage and you will have a hard knock down to get yourself set up.

More to come. Keep your eyes open.

Jimmypotato

Cossner

Red Reaper

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Sick man, are they just at neutral frames after being stood?

Nice find, even if they are at neutral frames there are some great options off this.

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
There may be a slight advantage for GA because of the opponent standing. From the times I've used it I think there is

Imma check this out right now, see what we are dealing with here, perfect space for F2D1 though, I just wanna see if they can just jump away like a fool,

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Is this limited to f3s that don't leave the ground? Or will Ariel f3s work as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
7L

Niice!

I remember this a while back but ignored it as I needed to practice other stuff. I remember I was trying to do damage in the korner without the transition so that I kould maintain that positional advantage.

I think it's easiest to do F3 into F3 which stands them up kloser to you. When I tested it against the computer they were able to wake up if I remember correctly but normal humans should not be able to?

I felt like this also did less damage for something not as beneficial because usually I wouldn't be able to load my Ice Arrow again this way. F3 into F3 left them klose but didn't do that much damage. The main instance for this is probably when you want unclashable damage and pressure like after a Super.

I also didn't get to test if it was possible from B3 to F3. Is it spacing dependent or does it just need to konnect? The F3 into F3 was always point blank.

Reactions: 7L

7L

Heads up!
7L

Niice!

I remember this a while back but ignored it as I needed to practice other stuff. I remember I was trying to do damage in the korner without the transition so that I kould maintain that positional advantage.

I think it's easiest to do F3 into F3 which stands them up kloser to you. When I tested it against the computer they were able to wake up if I remember correctly but normal humans should not be able to?

I felt like this also did less damage for something not as beneficial because usually I wouldn't be able to load my Ice Arrow again this way. F3 into F3 left them klose but didn't do that much damage. The main instance for this is probably when you want unclashable damage and pressure like after a Super.

I also didn't get to test if it was possible from B3 to F3. Is it spacing dependent or does it just need to konnect? The F3 into F3 was always point blank.

Yeah I forgot to add that it works with f3 to f3. I didn't really look at doing an uppercut to it yet but I think it will still bounce them.

I have a few more things to make videos on, just found out how to get them onto youtube from my phone lol

EpitomicaL

I play for FUN!
So the video below shows a variation of this (B3-F3) with various characters. PryceMonsta and I tested it with the whole cast and only Harley Quinn, Green Arrow, Doomsday, Bane, Green Lantern, Batman, and Nightwing can do it; so far that is-enjoy :)