What's new

Green Arrow Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

7L

Heads up!
Great news!

So are the kombos pretty much what we would expect? B3, J3, J2, ender ? Then drop then J2 if we kan't land a follow up after...
b3 to j3. No double jumps this time around. But his damage is increased a ton. Only gripe I have is the recovery on his forward dash. Oh and d1 to savage blast doesnt combo but you can technically jail someone when youre cornered by spamming d1 to savage blast and it's glorious, theyre forced to back off

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
b3 to j3. No double jumps this time around. But his damage is increased a ton. Only gripe I have is the recovery on his forward dash. Oh and d1 to savage blast doesnt combo but you can technically jail someone when youre cornered by spamming d1 to savage blast and it's glorious, theyre forced to back off
The increased recovery on forward dashes seems to be a thing for a lot of characters. In the beta playing as Batman it made it impossible to convert off of trait bats from some distances that you could convert off of in the first game.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
MB hurricane bow is amazing. Unfortunately on block they can poke out before the mb comes out, but its still 6.2% chip if everything connects and it's still before d1 patch so it might not have a gap anymore. But on a standing freeze with a j2 111 ex hurricane bow, you're netting close to, or over, 40%. So we're in there boys. We got damage. Also his meterless damage is insane. There's so much time (too much time imho) after a freeze. I'd say an extra 20 frames. From a standing reset you have time to, dash, load electric arrow, j2 223 and full combo. He's absolutely insane.
223 > electric arrow b3 into the standard stuff is just so much damage. I'm satisfied.
I love that they made electric arrow practical by making loading it, and using it, inside of a frozen combo possible.

i'm so hyped to play tonightttt

I meant at the end of combos. Should've been more specific.
If you're looking for a hard knock down ender then it's back 23. You can load your arrow instead of ending it with a special if you want but I don't believe this is how injustice two ga will be played. I suppose if you want to load ice arrows this is your go to but you can load an arrow while they're frozen mid combo. You get a decent damage ender and have either exploding or electric arrows already loaded for some zoning.

From the little I've messed with ga you can still do mid screen turn around up arrow combos mid screen you just use 1 instead of 3 after the dash under. Example. F2d1xxice arrowxx b3 dash 1xxreverse input up arrows xx and the an ender. Up arrow corner combos still work as well which goes against what kandm first look video states 111 up arrows works as does 33

I'm also still definitely having trouble finding damage I feel no bar mid screen freeze combos net around 300ish damage. Is that good for no bar? Can't really tell.

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I was kinda thinking/hoping he'd have magic arrows like the ones in the Injustice 2 comic that went straight through Fate's defensive barrier.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
If you're looking for a hard knock down ender then it's back 23. You can load your arrow instead of ending it with a special if you want but I don't believe this is how injustice two ga will be played. I suppose if you want to load ice arrows this is your go to but you can load an arrow while they're frozen mid combo. You get a decent damage ender and have either exploding or electric arrows already loaded for some zoning.

From the little I've messed with ga you can still do mid screen turn around up arrow combos mid screen you just use 1 instead of 3 after the dash under. Example. F2d1xxice arrowxx b3 dash 1xxreverse input up arrows xx and the an ender. Up arrow corner combos still work as well which goes against what kandm first look video states 111 up arrows works as does 33

I'm also still definitely having trouble finding damage I feel no bar mid screen freeze combos net around 300ish damage. Is that good for no bar? Can't really tell.
300 is like 25%. That's not the worst meterless in the world. GA never had bad meterless damage, it's just he couldn't spend any bar to make it higher

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I think G.Arrow players will be using the "bola arrows" a lot. It looks like it re-stands on hit regardless how the opponent is position. *edit it requires meter never mind. G Arrow looks dope.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
I think G.Arrow players will be using the "bola arrows" a lot. It looks like it re-stands on hit regardless how the opponent is position. *edit it requires meter never mind. G Arrow looks dope.
Not competitive GA players since gear, including unique moves aren't allowed in competitive mode. But, for fun, yes, bola arrow looks awesome. Teleport doesn't look that great but will be fun to use.

The range on the second hit of back two is so good. Thats gonna get a lot of use I feel. Whiffing the first hit and using the second as a footies tool.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
All of Green Arrows strings besides b13 and 33 have holes. I'm able to reversal super through every other string, usually on the 2nd hit. I'm assuming armor works too.

I haven't had a ton of time, I'm not sure if it's like this for a lot of characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.