What's new

Green Arrow Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone. I got to play Green Arrow a bit last night.
Impression is that his moveset is exactly the same.

He has air qcb1 which is a good fake before you land.
The move that saves you in the air is jump 1. This has 6 startup. Nothing beats it. It's so fast.

His super being a hit is a godsend.
Still playing around with him. Ask any questions if you need.

Edit: Not sure if it's just me but I couldn't cancel the Arrow. I have to commit once I bring it out. In the old Injustice, you backdash or forward dash and it retracts the arrow.

NeoRussell

Last edited:

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
Hey everyone. I got to play Green Arrow a bit last night.
Impression is that his moveset is exactly the same.

He has air qcb1 which is a good fake before you land.
The move that saves you in the air is jump 1. This has 6 startup. Nothing beats it. It's so fast.

His super being a hit is a godsend.
Still playing around with him. Ask any questions if you need.

Edit: Not sure if it's just me but I couldn't cancel the Arrow. I have to commit once I bring it out. In the old Injustice, you backdash or forward dash and it retracts the arrow.

NeoRussell
You can press flip stance to put the arrow away.

What do you mean 'his super being a hit'?

Reactions: 7L

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Just some misc info on Green Arrow.

Fire arrows do 92 damage and 23 chip.
Electric arrows do 57 damage and around 18 chip.
You can still get up arrows in corner combos but with different strings. 113, 223 and b23 mainly.
You cant load an ice arrow during freeze but you can load other arrows.
B13 is no longer plus on block.
b23 second hit is over head and 3rd hit is plus 2.

I'm about to go out so I don't have much time to post. I was messing with combos and stuff, found some decent damage with and without meter. I'll post more when I get a chance.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost

You can still get up arrows in corner combos but with different strings. 113, 223 and b23 mainly.

I'm about to go out so I don't have much time to post. I was messing with combos and stuff, found some decent damage with and without meter. I'll post more when I get a chance.
Can you cancel into low arrow after first hit of b2?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier

Was it neat to actually do combos with the electric arrow? I had dreams of doing it.

But none of this really matters, Punching Glove Arrow is the only thing that matters, all my meter will be used for it always,

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Was it neat to actually do combos with the electric arrow? I had dreams of doing it.

But none of this really matters, Punching Glove Arrow is the only thing that matters, all my meter will be used for it always,
I was able to land a b3 in some cases after an electric arrow juggle. Will try more tomorrow.

cyke_out

Noob
Does anyone know what sort of advantage electric arrows give? What are it's properties and how to best use it during a juggle and during a grounded string. I've only seen it used during a juggle to connect a b3.

7L

Heads up!

MB hurricane bow is amazing. Unfortunately on block they can poke out before the mb comes out, but its still 6.2% chip if everything connects and it's still before d1 patch so it might not have a gap anymore. But on a standing freeze with a j2 111 ex hurricane bow, you're netting close to, or over, 40%. So we're in there boys. We got damage. Also his meterless damage is insane. There's so much time (too much time imho) after a freeze. I'd say an extra 20 frames. From a standing reset you have time to, dash, load electric arrow, j2 223 and full combo. He's absolutely insane.
223 > electric arrow b3 into the standard stuff is just so much damage. I'm satisfied.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'd hope the Stephen Amell Arrow would have different dialogue. Hearing him say things in INJ 1 like "How bout an arrow up your ass?" in THAT voice was a little awkward lol.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
MB hurricane bow is amazing. Unfortunately on block they can poke out before the mb comes out, but its still 6.2% chip if everything connects and it's still before d1 patch so it might not have a gap anymore. But on a standing freeze with a j2 111 ex hurricane bow, you're netting close to, or over, 40%. So we're in there boys. We got damage. Also his meterless damage is insane. There's so much time (too much time imho) after a freeze. I'd say an extra 20 frames. From a standing reset you have time to, dash, load electric arrow, j2 223 and full combo. He's absolutely insane.
223 > electric arrow b3 into the standard stuff is just so much damage. I'm satisfied.
Great news!

So are the kombos pretty much what we would expect? B3, J3, J2, ender ? Then drop then J2 if we kan't land a follow up after...

Status
Not open for further replies.