What's new

Match-up Discussion Green Arrow Patch Notes and Related Match up Discussion (Oct 1st Patch)

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Few things i've noticed. haven't seen anyone talk about them yet:

Stinger is completely safe at max range, can easily tell if the distance it was blocked at is in the punishable range and MB it for safety

111 now combos with specials its linked with, like 111-ice arrow or 111-BG Bounce (fairly certain it wasn't always like this)

GA can't duck Sinestro's FB outside about mid screen with low arrow

Flash can escape 111-super on block with a reversal Flying Uppercut

7L
Jimmypotato

I thought 111 seemed different last night lol, but I was just fuckin around with bounce combos. I did 111 into super a few times and it seemed tighter. Mmmmmmm, I wonder if this effects 111~super on block?? (Just saw what you put about Flash, )

Yah, we figured out normal slide is safe at about 3/4 - Max range. You can be thrown if you don't backdash after though.

We stay under Harleys guns now, which is awesome cause that bitch cant just shoot them like a maniac and keep us locked down anymore.

Sinestro balls make sense since then go downwards.

Gonna go ape this weekend and check shit out, it's nice people are so into arrow right now, the more the merrier.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Okay guys, after 18 hours patching my console, i took the first 20 minutes to take GA for a spin in practice mode and i'm amused.

MB Stinger is incredibly delayable till the last slide active frame (before he starts recovering), and better yet as someone said, on max range becomes safe.

MB B3 combos increased his damage output potential, and honestly you don't even need a reset most of the time now, i can do a 45% damage with a String into MB B3 combo easely and 1 ice arrow loaded.

His B3 seemely got hitbox fix, but its okay really.

Unclashable MB B3, MB B3 does 29% damage.

HOLY SHIT BATMAN!

Tomorrow my nephew will help me test matchups and stuff, but with these tools alone i can see how good GA has become'd now.