What's new

green arrow mixups?

colby

Noob
as far as i know only mixup he has is f2d13 and canceling into stinger or low arrow before 3. am i missing something? or is one mixup all you need? or does he have something else that he doesn't need mixups? ( is simply just attacking till hits land and canceling with savage blast if it doesn't enough?)

You can fake cross ups with air sky alert, I do it in the corner every once and awhile when I get a knockdown. Other than that not really to my knowledge at least. I don't go for mix ups really though so perhaps someone knows something I don't

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Well you have to determine if the other player is fuzzy guarding f2d3 and f2d1xx low arrow. If not it's all you really need, if they are you have options to throw off the timing of fuzzy.

F2d1 xx stinger
F2d1 xx overhead arrow (ice)
Even F2 MB F3 can work in the corner with conditioning, leads to around 500 damage.

Low and overhead Fire arrows can be tough to reaction block from mid range. Same with boxing arrow. Mixed with mb slide his mid range game is pretty good.

Nexallus

From Takeda to Robin
Yeah you can fake some people out by canceling into a held low arrow and then jump into air down arrow shot for an overhead. It's kind of gimmicky but it can work sometimes.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
Yeah you can fake some people out by canceling into a held low arrow and then jump into air down arrow shot for an overhead. It's kind of gimmicky but it can work sometimes.
I wouldn't call it gimmicky. It works well if they are trying to fuzzy vs f2d13 and f2d1 xx low arrow.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
If you have an Ice Arrow, D1 into low or overhead ice arrow still works if you first kondition them with D1 into Savage Blast or D1 into Stinger. It's reactable, but still good.

I noticed if you do j3 as a crossup when you are over the opponent and then input df1 fast enough, he does air sky alert even though hes still facing forward. Might be good to fake out an opponent on the ground getting up or even just catching a standing opponent by surprise.