What's new

Green arrow ijga or ij2?

Jbog

Noob
Am i the only one who misses green arrows old hybird rushdown from injustice 1 seems to be more zone heavy in this game with his f2d13 string being way easier to fuzy and no overhead starter. Plus few hkd combos ur thoughts

9_Lives

Noob
I think he zones heavier in this game because he isn't forced to load ice arrow to rope any real damage. I enjoyed green arrow from previous game, but I think he's not only higher tier but also how he was intended to play in I2.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
At first I liked that he used his bow more, but man, I kinda miss the slicing sound of his hunting knife. It had pathetic range though. lol

But, I think I do enjoy Injustice 2 Arrow better. A lot more combo potential, and you're not completely screwed if you don't have an ice arrow loaded up.

Jbog

Noob
The new game seems like the all around game moves slower....which it does dont belive me go back and play the first. This being said i think it kinda takes away from his in and out type of play style imo

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
The new game seems like the all around game moves slower....which it does dont belive me go back and play the first. This being said i think it kinda takes away from his in and out type of play style imo
I think it's the added recovery frames on forward dashes and increased walk speed. Forward dashing in this game can get you punished pretty easily so walking is the safer option.

No more dash in, d1 arrow. lol

thecrux

Y MELO
The B2 overhead in IJga was low key heat!

But that is the only thing i miss. Green arrow is now more complete and a way more solid character.

D

Deleted member 28105

I play him fairly rushdown heavy still and have a damn good time doing it.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
His only good mixup in close imo is with ice arrow. F2f1xxd4/F2d1xx jump back 4/F2d13 work well against any fuzzy attempt since the first game. Outside of that he's got his tick throws and etc. I think he plays best far to mid screen in this game depending on the mu.