What's new

Tech Green Arrow corner mix ups with fire arrows.

LEGEND

YES!
wow, i really didn't know you could combo 111 after fire arrow in the corner. Its much easier than i though it would be too

here is what i came up with:

Ji2, 111-Low Fire arrow, 111-Sky alert, 111-MB Stinger = 53% or 50% without the MB

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
wow, i really didn't know you could combo 111 after fire arrow in the corner. Its much easier than i though it would be too

here is what i came up with:

Ji2, 111-Low Fire arrow, 111-Sky alert, 111-MB Stinger = 53% or 50% without the MB

lol... I thought you knew about this..

The reason I'm assuming most people didn't reply to this thread was because this has been known for a while.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Wow. Green Arrow is broken, that damage is too much.

I can't believe they nerfed Superman and not this POS

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
There is alot of stuff people dont seem to know. I did combos like this in my video awhile back ago showing all the stylish shit you can do with him. I got even more sick shit that only 1 other person has seen so far since i have not had the time to make another video yet to show off more stuff GA can do.

ando1184

Noob
But the combo on hall of justice is just a glitch, and a universal one at that. GA still only does his typical damage otherwise. On the hall of justice, if you MB a b3 before the drone hits it increases it's damage from 18 to 27. That is clearly a glitch and anyone other than power characters can do this so stop saying GA is busted guys, we still have to work for his damage.