What's new

Green Arrow Combo Thread

D

Deleted member 28105

Not sure if you still need this but you can do f3 afterwards and then usually get two 3db1s i think then your preferred ender, either 111bf3 for damage or 33bf3 if it drops.

Also, does anybody bother to do shock arrow combos after getting ice arrow hits on standing opponents? I think it's probably the way to go for meterless damage since it can be off anything or just a stray hit. Doesn't sit right with me to use a bar of meter after getting an ice arrow hit due to scaling. Plus the combos are like maximum swag haha. I was messing around looking for options last night. My preferred combo, tho not quite max damage is...

(Any hit into ice arrow on standing opponent) df4, j2xx223xx4, b3, >>3xx4, 111xxdd4

Off of a d1 this gets mid to high 200s and off a 111 around 370, swaggy as hell, and technically uses all 3 arrows since you can only load fire arrows at the end to set up an overhead arrow oki. I believe you can end with 11xxdf1 or b2xxdf1 for a smidge more damage but I'd rather take the arrow. This combo is same side but I think you get more damage off a normal side switch bnb after freezing, unfortunately.

I like this because the gravity doesn't change the shock arrow part of the combo as long as your opponent starts on the ground. So d1xx4 ice arrow punish will work, as well as a f1d23 ice mixup. Plus I think arrow players are more likely to get a hit with an ice arrow then convert rather than getting lucky on a 223 punish when we HAPPEN to have shocks out.

Lemme know if there's anything obviously more damaging. GA combos are easily the most fun to do in the game, I love shock arrow b3s :)
I used to go in for the electric arrow combos after I landed an ice arrow... but then I got a job.

Nah but really though, I don't have a job, and I found that if an ice arrow is landed, it's more efficient to load up electrics, or fires, and then doing something more simple. My go to is b3 ji2 b23xxbf3, or b3 >> 1xxdb1 33xxbf3 for a side switch. They still grant mid to high 200's as far ad damage goes, and I have my arrows loaded when the combo is finished one in the same, the difference is that I'll never drop em' in a million years.

As far as the f3 3xxdb1 twice in the corner, is there a trick to getting that to land off of a hurricane bow? I cant seem to do it for the life of me.

Well my memory failed me. I tried again - could get the two 3xxdb1s to hit but couldn't get an ender off a full string. So probably for the double the best ender is 111 to reload. If you're just strugglong with the 2 3db1s just know that it can be done? It's hard to land, probably not consistent. I spent like 10 minutes trying and it didn't hit the full combo most of the time.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
Well my memory failed me. I tried again - could get the two 3xxdb1s to hit but couldn't get an ender off a full string. So probably for the double the best ender is 111 to reload. If you're just strugglong with the 2 3db1s just know that it can be done? It's hard to land, probably not consistent. I spent like 10 minutes trying and it didn't hit the full combo most of the time.
What do you use loaded arrows for in the corner? I always just go for max damage because I feel the special arrows just don't really do enough in that situation.

I mentioned the reload ender only because the max damage I was finding off of that particular combo couldn't land a stinger or spinner. Totally situational but yeah I agree that loaded arrows in the corner are not the most useful haha.

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
I mentioned the reload ender only because the max damage I was finding off of that particular combo couldn't land a stinger or spinner. Totally situational but yeah I agree that loaded arrows in the corner are not the most useful haha.
pretty sure you can end the combo you listed with 111xxdf1, ei: f3 3xxdb1 3xxdb1 111xxdf1