What's new

Match Footage Great Set: Decay vs Skeezer (WW) ft10

Decay

King of the Bill
Thought it was a pretty damn hype set, and Skeezer recommended I post it up on TYM so here I am. This is exported from my twitch stream which can be caught at twitch.tv/DecayingART.

I'm not sure if the matchup is 5-5 but it does appear to be pretty even, at least online, although it still seems impossible to react to the overhead from Diana offline anyway. Thanks for the good games @Skeezer12

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Great set..Watched the entire thing.. I wanna see more INSTANT demi goddess from @Skeezer12 and not just demi goddess.. @Decay punish those with standing 3 hookcharge.. B1 is plus 4 on block but I think you can poke out or armor is WW decides to do b2 or grab..I think d12 and s3 jails but u can backdash that..Also I think u can jump out of of the shield bash after a blocked b113 (lol Ive seen Batman do it so I dont know if it works for the entire cast) ..(correct me if Im wrong thou) @Skeezer12 is definitely my in my Top 5 WWto watch.. @Drizzle and @Akromaniac27 are also killers with WW..

Love the mind games and conditioning with your Lobo @Decay ..Hookcharge, low hook grab and command grab.. I also love @Skeezer12 use of instant crossup into j1/2 11 spin and the use of shield stance..

Decay

King of the Bill
Great set..Watched the entire thing.. I wanna see more INSTANT demi goddess from @Skeezer12 and not just demi goddess.. @Decay punish those with standing 3 hookcharge.. B1 is plus 4 on block but I think you can poke out or armor is WW decides to do b2 or grab..I think d12 and s3 jails but u can backdash that..Also I think u can jump out of of the shield bash after a blocked b113 (lol Ive seen Batman do it so I dont know if it works for the entire cast) ..(correct me if Im wrong thou) @Skeezer12 is definitely my in my Top 5 WWto watch.. @Drizzle and @Akromaniac27 are also killers with WW..

Love the mind games and conditioning with your Lobo @Decay ..Hookcharge, low hook grab and command grab.. I also love @Skeezer12 use of instant crossup into j1/2 11 spin and the use of shield stance..
I appreciate that you watched the whole thing and also appreciate the comments and the compliments! Yes, he's got a very solid WW and that pressure is quite scary!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Nice! I haven't got much Lobo experience so maybe we could play a little sometime if the connection holds up :) In regards to the vid I think more tick throws could've been effective, you might have been able to catch him with some.
I wanna see more INSTANT demi goddess from @Skeezer12 and not just demi goddess.. @Decay punish those with standing 3 hookcharge.. B1 is plus 4 on block but I think you can poke out or armor is WW decides to do b2 or grab..I think d12 and s3 jails but u can backdash that.
Instant demigoddess can't be punished by standing 3 and only d12 jails after blocked b1, blocked b1 into 3 has a 10 frame gap :p

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
Awesome set guys, great play on both ends. Every time Decay cursed because of some WoWo bs, I cursed with him lol

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
that was a really entertaining set gents,I don't think I've ever seen that match before.
Enjoy yourselves.

Skeezer12

Kinetic
Ye

Yeah , I do alot of those things lol but thanks buddy

Jaiyson

100% Jamaican
Nice! I haven't got much Lobo experience so maybe we could play a little sometime if the connection holds up :) In regards to the vid I think more tick throws could've been effective, you might have been able to catch him with some.

Instant demigoddess can't be punished by standing 3 and only d12 jails after blocked b1, blocked b1 into 3 has a 10 frame gap :p
Dude I said I wanna see more Instant demi goddess!! cuz decay punished the regular ones with standing 3 hookcharge.. I know that IADG cannot be punished.. but atleast Skeezer bounce cancel f3 after so as to make it kinda safe..and yea thanks for the correction with s3 after a block b1.. all in all its a mind game after you block a b1 from WW..