What's new

Great Lao's combos

For Spiritual Guidance Build:

21212xdb4+2, f21xdf1MB, f12 - 19 hits 325 damage

This can also be end with j3xd4 (you can MB here sometimes as well depending on how you hit the enemy with the spins) for a bit more damage but also less reliable. With a jump in and both MBs landing I got 31 hits and 373 damage

Will ad more as I kontinue to tinker.

Last edited:

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
Here's a combo I'm using off of F13 which is a great string for hit confirming. F13 df1amp deep j3 micro-dash F21 df1 F12 (32% 1 bar and a hard knockdow). It's at 0:29
Im gonna use this one, seems the most conistent to do.
I was using F13 mbDF1 jump forward 2 D4 21DF1 jump forward 4 d4 but it wasnt really consistent online and lower dmg then the one you use, when u end with f12.

Last edited:

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
Im gonna use this one, seems the most conistent to do.
I was using F13 DF1 jump forward D4 21DF1 jump forward 4 d4 but it wasnt really consistent online and lower dmg then the one you use, when u end with f12.
It only works on Male hitboxes. For females I use F13 df1amp F21 df1 j3 dk. Its 30%

YoungTeezy 305

Work Hard Play Hard
Are you sure? Just tested on cassie and got it from the first try. Ill make a video tomorrow for the bnb's i use gotta go to sleep now.
I didn't lab it but I tried it online and I wasn't landing it. F21 would land but spin would whiff. I'll lab it later.