What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster Grandmaster BnBs

The Sub-Zero Grandmaster BnBs I use against male and female, including midscreen, corner and shatter combos. All end in f12 which is the new ender that gives us safe clone setup as apposed to the higher damaging non safe clone enders like 123 slide.

Credits to Tom Brady and whoever else

Any tips on the shatter combos I have trouble with them on gravity if I'm to close to the clone if sub touches anywhere the clone when I shatter they fall to fast or when I d1 b12 clone it whiffs

Any tips on the shatter combos I have trouble with them on gravity if I'm to close to the clone if sub touches anywhere the clone when I shatter they fall to fast or when I d1 b12 clone it whiffs
the gravity is very difficult to get the hang of, and you have to put the clone not in their face but in range that it will still shatter

Ahh okay I'll try that then mosty with like let's say b2 b2 s1 b12 clone comes out for me 100 of the time . But if I do d1 x3 b12 it won't work or 2 reps but other times it will . I'm Not of an expert just picked him up few days ago for the mu knowledge but still want to learn his bnbs at least and his meta . When I get home I'm try out different spacing and what I can't come up with is 44 the highest damage off shatter ? Like nip 24 db1 standing 1 b12 clone njp nip f12.

The Sub-Zero Grandmaster BnBs I use against male and female, including midscreen, corner and shatter combos. All end in f12 which is the new ender that gives us safe clone setup as apposed to the higher damaging non safe clone enders like 123 slide.

Credits to Tom Brady and whoever else
VERY NICELY DONE, VERY HELPFUL, keep up the excellent work, will archive this video

Toodrunk2combo

Sub and kotal FTW
I don't have access to my game at the moment could someone help? Is there reason to use f12 over 112 as an ender? If I remember right, both result in a hard knockdown and do similar if not the same amount of damage.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
It's a matter of height.

See to where your B12 hands are. This is the point that the juggled opponent NEEDS to be at exact height and lower. Above that till where Sub Zero's head's height is the problem here. Above Sub Zero's head's height works only with 11. See Madzin's and Buffalo's MUs for references.

Some combos do work with B12, some with 11, and some with F42. The rarest of all is the 123.

Back on topic,

I already knew those combos.

@DanteDemonZ , here are some remixed out-of-corner combos that you might have forgotten to add.

B12xxIceball, FJP, 242~F42T.
* The F42T will throw your opponent at the other side. This way you'll be far away from the corner.
B12xxFrost Bomb~B12xxIceball, jump over, NJP, B12xxburst. (39%)

Ice Klone starter:
B12xxIcy Slide, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1, 1, 112 or 123xxSlide.
* This is a bit tad difficult, but doable. Even Madzin does this.
RUN, Back Throw, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1, 1, 112 or 123xxSlide.

;)

Last edited:

Tanno

I can't get the d1 to connect after the clone shatter in the corner. Any tips?
It depends of the Ice Klone's distance with your opponent. The closer it gets, the impossible it gets for the D1s to connect. Try the moderate to far distances and put Sub Zero between them to do the shatter combo, and then do the D1. The D1 needs strict timing to connect itself after the Burst.

It depends of the Ice Klone's distance with your opponent. The closer it gets, the impossible it gets for the D1s to connect. Try the moderate to far distances and put Sub Zero between them to do the shatter combo, and then do the D1. The D1 needs strict timing to connect itself after the Burst.
Ah ok, what's better for klone shatter combos, f33 or b33?

Tanno

Ah ok, what's better for klone shatter combos, f33 or b33?
For shatter combos, before the shatter you need to get used with the mindgame there. As for your question, B33, F33, 12, B12 and 24 are good and can connect just fine with the Burst. Only B2 needs to mask itself as B33, because both need the running on the opponent to connect them upon him. Depends of the Ice Klone's place, you'll need to choose well which combo string you need to execute before you try the 44%+ combos. Note that, I think, depends of the starting shatter combos that the amount of D1 (up to 3) can connect before trying B12xxIce Klone or F12 / 112.

See Madzin's gameplay to see what do I mean. He's a master of mindgames around Sub Zero.

Good luck.

For shatter combos, before the shatter you need to get used with the mindgame there. As for your question, B33, F33, 12, B12 and 24 are good and can connect just fine with the Burst. Only B2 needs to mask itself as B33, because both need the running on the opponent to connect them upon him. Depends of the Ice Klone's place, you'll need to choose well which combo string you need to execute before you try the 44%+ combos. Note that, I think, depends of the starting shatter combos that the amount of D1 (up to 3) can connect before trying B12xxIce Klone or F12 / 112.

See Madzin's gameplay to see what do I mean. He's a master of mindgames around Sub Zero.

Good luck.
Wait you can do klone shatter combos that start with b2?

Tanno

Wait you can do klone shatter combos that start with b2?
@crosshair271 just posted this video for you. And you can start the shatter combo with B2. Here you go.

B2, B12xxShatter, D1, B12xxIce Klone, NJP, FJP, 123xxSlide. 50%+.

With X-Ray ender:

B2, B12xxShatter, D1, B12xxIce Klone, NJP, X-Ray. 55%+.

For the above you need to have IK in moderate distance.

You can use B2 when IK is in zero point distance to freeze your opponent in juggle.

B2, wait, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1, F12 or 112. Around 28%.

Old as hell.
@crosshair271 just posted this video for you. And you can start the shatter combo with B2. Here you go.

B2, B12xxShatter, D1, B12xxIce Klone, NJP, FJP, 123xxSlide. 50%+.

With X-Ray ender:

B2, B12xxShatter, D1, B12xxIce Klone, NJP, X-Ray. 55%+.

For the above you need to have IK in moderate distance.

You can use B2 when IK is in zero point distance to freeze your opponent in juggle.

B2, wait, NJP, FJP, FJP, 1, F12 or 112. Around 28%.
Awesome thanks guys.