What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I’ve yet to find any gameplay changes so idk what this patch changed.
Tried towers to see if they’re less bs and i got rocked in the same fight ive been stuck on for the last 2 hours and then server goofed and it kicked me out so I gave up.

Fuck that noise tho check out this Frost bitch, corner to corner carry in 2 combos.

Frost Corner combo

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Tried towers to see if they’re less bs and i got rocked in the same fight ive been stuck on for the last 2 hours and then server goofed and it kicked me out so I gave up.

Fuck that noise tho check out this Frost bitch, corner to corner carry in 2 combos.

Frost Corner combo
Seems exactly like I thought then - decent zoning, good corner carry, decent combos. Looks like a well rounded character like a Cassie to me.

TZA

Noob

Frost Corner combo
Is that the variation where she has the Cyber Sub bomb and dive kick? Thanks!

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Got a few fatalities in case you guys haven’t seen them.

Kollector 2nd fatality

Jax 2nd fatality (batter up sound plays with it)

Shao Kahn 2nd fatality

Erron black 2nd fatality

Liu kang 2nd fatality

Frost both fatalities

I’ll mess around a bit more to try to find changes and I’ll cover the last couple of gear requests tomorrow but I’m done for the night.
Game is out in ~30 hours from now at this point.
If you guys still have requests I’ll be down to do them tomorrow as well, we’re in it to the bitter (or sweet) end at this point.

Frost Corner combo
Her damage is kinda low though ... but nice stuff .

If you're still answering stuff, can you look into data related to Local Multiplayer? I have heard there's no custom characters for Player 2, nor access to skins, and in fact a very step motherly treatment to Local Multiplayer as a whole.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Few Jacqui combos

This is still in after the 1.02 patch if people are curious.

In fact I've yet to find to find any changes on characters themselves so idk what the new patch did aside from fuckin up Cetrion's presets and adjusting Frost's.

If you're still answering stuff, can you look into data related to Local Multiplayer? I have heard there's no custom characters for Player 2, nor access to skins, and in fact a very step motherly treatment to Local Multiplayer as a whole.
Yeah only your PSN profile can use your unlocks, the other player (2p) will have to get their variations and costumes adjusted/unlocked on their profile. Same as i2.

Her damage is kinda low though ... but nice stuff .
Yeah I couldn't find higher damage aside from one KB combo with b22, but then best I got was 350. She can get a bit more combos in the second variation with her db4 burst thing but it's still similar damage so far.

Gamer68

Fujin!
Alright then, with the embargo lifted off and the official release time is almost here (or you already got it) I’d say this thread has served its purpose.
Been a pleasure komrades.

I’m working on a few character guides so I’ll still upload a few things, they’ll be with audio and not off the phone though lol.
Thank you!

Prateek Shekhar

LeggoMyEggo
Alright then, with the embargo lifted off and the official release time is almost here (or you already got it) I’d say this thread has served its purpose.

I’m working on a few character guides so I’ll still upload a few things, they’ll be with audio and not off the phone though lol.
Good job man

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter

You helped me pass the time during this excruciating wait, and for that you have my eternal gratitude!