What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Alright downloaded the patch,there’s already a few different things but I’ll check the characters

For now enjoy Erron redefining what low shot means.
Holy crap! Can he get into that position even when he's out of bullets? We got Lei Wulong up in here!

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Ok first big change, Cetrion’s tourney variations have less moves. 1st lost the shattering boulder and 2nd one lost the teleport.
Wait, are you saying that Variation 1 lost Shatter, and Variation 2 lost Tele, for tournament mode, and was replaced with nothing at all??? LOL that HAS to been some sort of error or oversight. I refuse to believe they would purposely have cut her off that way.

Cetrion really can't catch a break.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
I read on twitter that Frost gained an overhead special on variation 1, can you confirm?
I'm also interested in just getting a download from anyone that's played her on what her style is. From looking at the videos of her specials and strings she seems to have decent zoning with the ability to then get in, corner carry (the enhanced dashing drill thing carries pretty far) and some moves for solid corner combos. Just hard to get a picture from seeing the moves all separately.

Slymind

Noob
Two patches, making people confused even before the game is released officially.

All of this could be avoided if they just left it open, let players create their own build and nerf individual moves if they prove too prevalent.

mikeraskol

Beverly Hills High Class of 2010 Valedictorian
Two patches, making people confused even before the game is released officially.

All of this could be avoided if they just left it open, let players create their own build and nerf individual moves if they prove too prevalent.
People aren't supposed to be releasing this information, it's not NRS's fault that we're confused. I mean, I agree on your latter point here and I wish we were in that world but you can't blame NRS for making people confused right now.

Slymind

Noob
People aren't supposed to be releasing this information, it's not NRS's fault that we're confused. I mean, I agree on your latter point here and I wish we were in that world but you can't blame NRS for making people confused right now.
That's true, game is not released yet.