What's new

Got it early, anything you wanna know? (Non story related)

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Again, thanks so much for the time your taking to do this @TrulyAmiracle

BTW. You linked Shao Kahn's frame data video twice instead of Sonya's lol :D
.... alright I uploaded the right one this time, i think... if it's Shao frames again then that bitch can hold that.

no we need a video of Frost skins & gear (not rushing you :))
Her gear is mainly the mask (and you can remove it). She has a few cool ones like traditional ninja ones and masks that look like the other borgs (sektor/cyrax etc).
Pics of the Skins and the mask tomorow.

The other 2 are the ironman chest thing (all meh) and the jetpack on her back (also meh).

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I've had a different experience, here watch this:
This is the first chest this guy unlocks, notice the price.

Here is mine, you can see how even the price is different. :
Maybe one is prepatch and one is after? coz me and the guys here are getting the same stuff, I was told coordinates to get the Kotal skin one of them got and I did get a Kotal skin from it.

I doubt they'll make it random, that makes no sense at all coz that's even worse than the shitboxes in i2 lol.

Edit: The coordinates on the vids are different, you sure its the same box?

Kal

<3
Maybe one is prepatch and one is after? coz me and the guys here are getting the same stuff, I was told coordinates to get the Kotal skin one of them got and I did get a Kotal skin from it.

I doubt they'll make it random, that makes no sense at all coz that's even worse than the shitboxes in i2 lol.
I agree it would be an absolute nightmare, but I saw that video and it freaked me out big time. Do you remember any chests I can open so I can compare to what you got maybe? Any skin, or fatality or anything?

Also could you help me out if you don't mind? I dunno how far you've gotten in the krypt but I seem to be lost/stuck. I got motaro's horn, gem of the living, hammer of shao kahn obviously, scorpion's spear, ermac's amulet of souls, and kronika's epoch engine, but I have no idea where to go now.

Edit: it's the same exact box, by the forge right where you go to the bridge. The coordinates are quite weird, one step changes them a shit ton.

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
I agree it would be an absolute nightmare, but I saw that video and it freaked me out big time. Do you remember any chests I can open so I can compare to what you got maybe? Any skin, or fatality or anything?

Also could you help me out if you don't mind? I dunno how far you've gotten in the krypt but I seem to be lost/stuck. I got motaro's horn, gem of the living, hammer of shao kahn obviously, scorpion's spear, ermac's amulet of souls, and kronika's epoch engine, but I have no idea where to go now.
Oh you way ahead I only have like 2 items lol. I've mostly been labbing/VS, story and in kostumization for the guys here.

I can compare the 2 boxes by the entrance :DOGE

Reactions: Kal

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Yoooo the game has an in-game frame calculator wtf, how did I not see this option before this smh.

Using this tho, here are Jacqui's feint cancel frames

b4 cancel:
+8 on hit, -3 on block
f31 cancel:
+11 on hit, -2 on block
22 cancel:
+8 on hit, 0 on block
112 cancel:
+7 on hit, -1 on block
That is fucking awesome!

Can you go to Frost on character select and try doing different inputs like uu2 and dd2 to see if it unlocks Borg's? I have a hunch

Whippoorwill

In my hater era
Here's Sonya's Frame Data written out!!!

I would have put it in the Sonya Discussion Thread.... but one doesn't exist.

She's literally the only character without a general discussion thread (the hate is real I guess lmfao).

Either way, this is for the 3 Sonya mains that I bet exist somewhere:

@ShepherdOfFire

Um..she has one. And she was played quite a bit in X. So I'd say we're more than three. Anyway, thank you for writing.

Hey, can one of you who have the game do a scroll through of kotal's sickles/hooks? The swords and totems got posted but I still need the hooks.

Kal

<3
Just tested the krypt with someone who has the game, we went step by step and picked the same exact chest (coordinates, location, and all that). We had different pricing to unlock it and gave us different rewards.

I'm convinced they are random at this point unless someone else can prove me wrong.

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
Okay, this is the fully updated list of all the written out frame data that we have as of right now.
I'll keep updating as @TrulyAmiracle or others update the characters remaining.

Characters Missing:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Baraka
  3. Raiden
  4. Sub Zero
  5. Kabal
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Jade
  8. Skarlet
  9. Erron Black
  10. D'Vorah
  11. Geras

Last edited:

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
Okay, this is the fully updated list of all the written out frame data that we have as of right now.

Kano:

Liu Kang:

Cassie Cage:

Johnny Cage:

Kitana:

Kotal Kahn:

Kollector:

Jacqui Briggs:

Frost:

Jax Briggs:

Cetrion:

Sonya:

Shao Kahn:

Noob Saibot:

Characters Missing:
  1. Scorpion
  2. Baraka
  3. Raiden
  4. Sub Zero
  5. Kabal
  6. Kung Lao
  7. Jade
  8. Skarlet
  9. Erron Black
  10. D'Vorah
  11. Geras
Just a suggestion... insert a header line at the top of each spreadsheet with the character name. That way people can save the pics and know who they are for... lol :D

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer

Kano:

Liu Kang:

Cassie Cage:

Johnny Cage:

Kitana:

Kotal Kahn:

Kollector:

Jacqui Briggs:

Frost:

Jax Briggs:

Cetrion:

Sonya: