What's new

Goro in SFxT??

Plop

Noob
Ok, so we know Capcom are doing "Swap Alternates" for SFxT, meaning alternate costumes of Tekken characters dressed as Street Fighter characters and vice-versa.

Now, I've been avin a little bit of a snoop round the net for a sneak peak of these costumes and i stumble upon this.

Now, I'm no Capcom buff and I'm certainly no Namco buff...but when i look at Hugo i cant see ANYTHING but Goro! (i have no idea who Poison is supposed to be either but whatever).

Can anyone please fill me in on who the hell Hugo is supposed to be if not Goro?
Ta :)

Ok, so we know Capcom are doing "Swap Alternates" for SFxT, meaning alternate costumes of Tekken characters dressed as Street Fighter characters and vice-versa.

Now, I've been avin a little bit of a snoop round the net for a sneak peak of these costumes and i stumble upon this.

Now, I'm no Capcom buff and I'm certainly no Namco buff...but when i look at Hugo i cant see ANYTHING but Goro! (i have no idea who Poison is supposed to be either but whatever).

Can anyone please fill me in on who the hell Hugo is supposed to be if not Goro?
Ta :)
Looks like Ganryu based off the lower half from tekken, could be wrong. There was a huge thread about what each costume is supposed to be.