What's new

Goro And Kintaro And Motaro Oh My!

Emanuel

Noob
MK11 Looks Good and I would love to see more characters show up in this game that are Heavy Hitters.

Ever since MK2 Kintaro was a very Tough Sub Boss that lots of people had a very hard time beating.
Like Goro in MK10 It would be Interesting to see Kintaro make his way in MK11.

Motaro would also be Great in this game . Would you like to see these sub bosses return to MK11?

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Honestly Motaro would be probably too hard to implement into a fighting game for two reasons one you can't really compare him to other Fighters and to it'd be way too freaking big I would rather see kintaro or I'm probably the only one Onaga

Espio

Kokomo
Motaro realistically will not be returning again.

If Goro returns, I want him playable again. I really enjoyed his design as a legit playable character, not as a Sub boss. We've had Shokans for Sub bosses for the last few games so hopefully we get something different and crazier.

Um it's not lol
I moved it sir that's why it is not.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
I want a tall, scary, monstrous Sheeva who's a heavy hitter and downright threatening.

With the timeline stuff, I hope we see her. I feel like the Shokan are meant to be this terrifying breed of warriors, but Sheeva got shafted in MK9 because of her booby straps and thong.

Hopefully, with the timeline stuff going on in the story, we'll get to see her redesigned as the badass she could be. I want her to feel like a tank, shaking the ground and being a terrifying warrior.

Ehhhhhhh Motaro can sit out again. Never was a fan.

If Sheeva's not in, then I'd prefer Kintaro over Goro. I feel like Kintaro doesn't get a lot of love.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
I made a post about how they could bring Motaro back, in the Motaro thread.

I hated Kintaro in MK9, he looked like a weird cat person with pedo face. It was awful. The original is an amazing monster, how could they ruin him that way?

Goro should be in every Mortal Kombat game.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lmao pedo face. That had me rotflmao. I thought they made him look like a thug or something with the earings lol. He looked better in MK 2 I agree.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sheeva was playable in 9, Goro playable in 10, Kintaro SHOULD be in this game but if we really only have 25 spots, I doubt he would get one.

But as DLC he’d be likely, he’s a classic character with a unique look and has potential for hype gameplay.

They would be welcome. However, given Kahn is in, methinks they would only come by way of DLC, and on the back of unprecedented demand.

NRS actually do pretty good heavy-hitter / grappler type characters (Goro, Darkseid / Jason, Bane), and said class of combatant is kind of under-represented in most fighting games.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
Motaro realistically will not be returning again.

If Goro returns, I want him playable again. I really enjoyed his design as a legit playable character, not as a Sub boss. We've had Shokans for Sub bosses for the last few games so hopefully we get something different and crazier.

I moved it sir that's why it is not.
Ah ok my bad

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
I could understand why they didn't feel the need to implement Motaro in the games properly since MK3. In the modern era it just wouldn't have worked, because of a handful of things, but mostly because the X-Ray moves would just not work on him due to how they had made it. Fatal Blows might not work on him either, however, I do believe that they would indeed be able to put him in MK11 this time around, if they just put time and effort into it.

As a playable character? No, absolutely not. But he could be a secret bonus boss, kinda like Tekken 6's NANCY bot. However, that said, to be honest... I don't really care about him. If he doesn't return ever, then I'd be alright with it.

As for Goro and Kintaro... we might never see Kintaro again, but probably Goro in one way or another.

Emanuel

Noob
I made a post about how they could bring Motaro back, in the Motaro thread.

I hated Kintaro in MK9, he looked like a weird cat person with pedo face. It was awful. The original is an amazing monster, how could they ruin him that way?

Goro should be in every Mortal Kombat game.
I Agree with you 100%. Just like in Street fighter Zangief is always the Big man in the game. Goro should always be in it and no one should have to wait for another installment of MK12 to play as him

Emanuel

Noob
I could understand why they didn't feel the need to implement Motaro in the games properly since MK3. In the modern era it just wouldn't have worked, because of a handful of things, but mostly because the X-Ray moves would just not work on him due to how they had made it. Fatal Blows might not work on him either, however, I do believe that they would indeed be able to put him in MK11 this time around, if they just put time and effort into it.

As a playable character? No, absolutely not. But he could be a secret bonus boss, kinda like Tekken 6's NANCY bot. However, that said, to be honest... I don't really care about him. If he doesn't return ever, then I'd be alright with it.

As for Goro and Kintaro... we might never see Kintaro again, but probably Goro in one way or another.
Why not Kintaro?