What's new

Gorilla Grodd Infinite Vs Small Hitboxes

LOL! but that damage scaling :p

omg.... it caries to the corner! NO!!!

But thanks for sharing..... I'dve just become the most infamous ceo winner ever.....

"And it all comes down to this final game....... oh and, hes going to go for a character select, he can't deal with that tech..... who will he pick............... WTF GRODD?!?"

Last edited:

Skedar70

Noob
Imagine if this kills Grodd.

Patch notes after evo.

Gorilla Grodd.

B2 now knocks down the opponent in order to avoid situations in which Grodd could infinite some characters.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
Imagine if this kills Grodd.

Patch notes after evo.

Gorilla Grodd.

B2 now knocks down the opponent in order to avoid situations in which Grodd could infinite some characters.
Paulo would need to have been very drunk to let that happen. There have been infinites before in NRS games (Kitana in MKX for instance) and they always got fixed without major consequences for the characters.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I think I understand why it's happening, but it still shouldn't be happening lol. Nice find! How did you even manage to find this?

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
I think I understand why it's happening, but it still shouldn't be happening lol. Nice find! How did you even manage to find this?
I noticed in certain matches that Grodd was landing on the wrong side in certain corner combos so I investigated to see if I could loop it. The rule of thumb is that he gets one crossup in his combos to stop 'b2, leap, crossup j2' being an infinite, however in this case he's landing on the same side so the combo never ends.

Wigy

There it is...
Why'd you spill the beans we could have had an injustice 2 wonderchef runback

Last edited:

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I noticed in certain matches that Grodd was landing on the wrong side in certain corner combos so I investigated to see if I could loop it. The rule of thumb is that he gets one crossup in his combos to stop 'b2, leap, crossup j2' being an infinite, however in this case he's landing on the same side so the combo never ends.
My thought was that being able to combo from it was tied to the B2~DF1 input, and after two of those inputs being part of a combo you wouldn't be able to continue the combo. Since you're inputting F2~DF1 after leap (although the game is correcting his side when you do F2 as B2 from the other side and so continues to do B2 but from the wrong side) it doesn't stop you from being able to combo from it. Either way it's really interesting that this works!