What's new

Good lord, I hate Mileena.

Yoaks

A spaceman
not anymore. nope.
She outfootsies, low profiles all his good normals, he can't jump in on her unless he wants to get aa'ed but she can jump in on him cause of her great jump 1. Kenshi can't apply his teleport pressure cause her roll punishes it on reaction.

Immortal

Blind justice....
not anymore. nope.
You have no idea what your talking about.

Mileena destroys Kenshi, its like one of his worst match ups. You can do shit in it. She low profiles pretty much anything Kenshi has, teleport is death, you can't jump on her at all, she can jump on you for free coz that dumb j1 hit even from behind lmao. The only thing Possessed has in that MU is armor outside that you can play variationless Kenshi and it wont make any difference.

This MU sucks balls.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Oh, I already see this turning into a Kenshi whine thread. We are still missing one crucial member tho...
Right, coz we should just sit quietly and watch how people who have no idea about the character make him god tier / top 5 beating like almost any variation / character in the game like this thread where somebody would thought after reading few posts that Kenshi actually beats or go even with Mileena lmao.

Makes sense...

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
Oh, I already see this turning into a Kenshi whine thread. We are still missing one crucial member tho...
I knew as soon as Leo mentioned it's a 5-5 matchup the floodgates would open. That's why I didn't continue with the conversation.

E

Eldriken

If this thread turns into a discussion/bitch fest about Kenshi, it's going bye-bye.

This is about peoples' (myself included) seething hatred of the stupid character known as Mileena. While I don't play Triborg, I still hate her.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
In my book? HELL. YES.

"derp lemme yolo low profile everything you do into a full combo derp-a-derp-derp" Fuck her. -_-
If ur letting mileenas herpa derp roll everything you do then thats more so your own fault. Not that the low profiling is justified but fighting mileena requires a more careful approach.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
If ur letting mileenas herpa derp roll everything you do then thats more so your own fault. Not that the low profiling is justified but fighting mileena requires a more careful approach.
Pretty much this. I hate mileena as much as the next guy (probably more considering the LF matchup) but you have a block button. Granted having to respect a meterless wakeup so hard in MKX specifically is a bit silly when the game has clearly been designed to have only meters wakeup options (all that armor)

Mileena flowchart:
Opponent don't block/ does a poke = YOLO roll.
Opponent blocks = hold that pressure, 50/50's or her insane jump.
Opponent does try to make her block when She's minus = LOL hold that YOLO roll.
Opponent Jump = YOLO roll LMAO.

E

Eldriken

Getting my 6f d1 beat by her roll after doing my +4 block string has nothing to do with my approach and it certainly isn't my fault. This is just the cusp of what she's capable of because of what she can disrespect with her roll.

Roll is dumb. Despite all its glory and being super punishable, I hate that move more than anything in the game. I'm not saying it's broke or the like, but it's effin' stupid.

I do agree that playing against Mileena makes you have to change your game plan in some ways and requires a metric ton of patience. I know this and it's what I hate because, to me, it's all due to one move. I can't just point the finger at Mileena's roll in this case, however. Ice Klone is just as bad when it comes to having to change how you play.

Also, my quote was filled with hyperbole composed of pure salt.

I also don't even want to talk about her stupid jip and how AAing her is damn near impossible. I'm open to tips on AAing her if there are any.