What's new

Good lord, I hate Mileena.

FOXSOLID

Noob
I've never fought someone who makes me paranoid of letting go of block like she does.

Her hit box is fucking *tiny*... constantly getting away with murder because she just always ends up out of reach. Then she's on you in a split second.

I'm a Sektor player and I just don't know how to approach this bitch.

Is it because it's online? Is she just a lag friendly whore?

On a side note, I need to really learn the Leatherface match up...am I correct that he has some kind of charging attack that can take one hit WITHOUT using a bar?

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Mileena's designed to frustrate and annoy you. If you're talking online, they all basically play the same. Patience in this game can tend to get you killed, but against Mileena, it's the best option. Her mix up game is super weak. Her amour is nothing to be feared anymore. If you don't know how to punish her teleport properly, just D2. Never jump at her. Seems obvious, but people still do this constantly and it's just easy damage for her.

JGillette

My thirst for knowledge cannot be quenched
I've never fought someone who makes me paranoid of letting go of block like she does.

Her hit box is fucking *tiny*... constantly getting away with murder because she just always ends up out of reach. Then she's on you in a split second.

On a side note, I need to really learn the Leatherface match up...am I correct that he has some kind of charging attack that can take one hit WITHOUT using a bar?
Receive a stern lesson in Dragon Naginata :3

FOXSOLID

Noob
Mileena's designed to frustrate and annoy you. If you're talking online, they all basically play the same. Patience in this game can tend to get you killed, but against Mileena, it's the best option. Her mix up game is super weak. Her amour is nothing to be feared anymore. If you don't know how to punish her teleport properly, just D2. Never jump at her. Seems obvious, but people still do this constantly and it's just easy damage for her.
Yeah I don't incorporate enough uppercuts into my game. I find myself always going for optimal damage combos.

A few Sektor mains, myself included believe it to be a 7-3 match up in her Favor. You're better off having a secondary that covers that match up.

She punishes all rocket set ups and low profiles under most if not all of his mids. D1, F4, F2, B2 etc. Any up rocket setup she can punish last I checked. It's just a bad match up. @RM Cossner hates it more than anyone.

FOXSOLID

Noob
She moves like lightning. Her teleport, ball roll, low sai...like how the hell is that balanced when coupled with how she low profiles EVERYTHING and has that tiny hitbox?

DC4-3

Low tier button masher.
A few Sektor mains, myself included believe it to be a 7-3 match up in her Favor. You're better off having a secondary that covers that match up.
Who are a few characters that could give her trouble? (Not including imposter shinnok.)

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.

Let go...

leoj89

Noob
Who are a few characters that could give her trouble? (Not including imposter shinnok.)
not in any order: shinnok, sektor, scorpion , mileena, ermac, kenshi, jason
acidic alien, tanya, bo'rai cho

Last edited:

leoj89

Noob
I use kenshi. But I have to tread water in that matchup. Mileena can low profile my d1 and ball roll AA's Kenshi's teleport pressure.
I see some of the issues on both sides. I keep going back and forth in my head and I think it maybe a 5-5 that requires patient play from both parties.

not in any order: shinnok, sektor, scorpion , mileena, ermac, kenshi, jason
acidic alien, tanya, bo'rai cho

I wanted to add takeda but I think need more xp in the current version of this game first. I think I ran into 3 online tops since the last patch came out.
I don't think Takeda beat Mileena she still win Lasher beat peircing but Piercing beat SR and I think none of Takeda variation beat ethereal