What's new

Video/Tutorial "Gonna cut that pretty face" Catwoman BnB combo guide post patch 1.06

Rodrigue

Spongerod
No i haven't been online since forever lol it wasn't the best connection but not laggy as hell and yes it was ranked i guess. I stumbled upon you 2 times in a row lol

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
No i haven't been online since forever lol it wasn't the best connection but not laggy as hell and yes it was ranked i guess.I stumbled upon you 2 times in a row lol
. Yeah I was on a losing streak that day. I even lose to a level 20 that don't even know how to play the game. this other dude I lose to he was spaming martian manhunter 111 overhead and some how I lose. but Was it on stryker island because that is when I first lost to a catwoman. other then that no. also it was probably that plus Im guesiing you don't live in america because you said something about region lock but anyway. Now that you subcribe to my channel. these are the video that I will be posting.

(1.) Beating Classic mode on Very Hard (HD) (In the works)
(2.) Zatanna Vs CatWoman Exhibition (HD Editing Quality)
(3.) Zatanna Combo Compilation (HD)
(4.) CatWoman Strategy Guide (For Beginners , Advance, Expert and , Tournament players) In the works today) (HD)
(5.) Secret project ( In the works today) (HD)

Look out for these Videos. :) my subscriber.

Rodrigue

Spongerod
I don't remember the arena. And no i'm not american, i'm lebanese but on an internship in dubai for the moment. I will check the vids as soon as i have some free time. Cheers