What's new

Golden Krypt Event today? Was in my notifications!

Art Lean

Noob
Anyone else had a notification for a Golden Krypt Event today for more Kombat League gear? It clearly stated "today from 9am CST".

I stupidly dismissed it after reading it, which said it was in the Naknadan store (the Kollector's trading post right?!) but there's nothing in there.

Logged into my second PS4 profile and there's no notification.

Anyone else got this and can confirm?

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
according to the gamefaqs mk11 board, nrs stated they sent the notification out prematurely by mistake.

Art Lean

Noob
Ahhh ok, thought I was going potty and even ran round the whole Krypt in case I'm so dumb I didn't realise there was another Naknadan store?!

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Ooooh, more Jade KL gear! If it's the glaive, then I just need the Anti-Jade skin to complete her gear. ^^

HeavyNorse

#BlackLivesMatter
Disappointed it wasn't Jade's glaive, since I already had the Brutality, but the Kitana fans are pretty cool. ^^

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
lol all of these are things I've already got except for some KL gear. Waiting for the God Raiden staff. Literally the only thing for him I don't have(besides the RAG outfits they still need to put out there) Getting Jade's brutality is cool though, first useful thing I got with these so far!

Last edited:

Raider

Noob
I swear these "events" need to go away ASAP.
This content drip is ridiculous. Putting Brutalities in these vaults now?? Splitting sets of 3 peaces and giving us one by one? Is this their longest supported MK game ever?? WB and NRS wake the fuck up!

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I just think they need to drop more shit with these, you have them up for 24 hours only. Lots of people are bound to miss them, and they need to put more stuff you get in Elder God, God and Demi God, GM as well. So far with these there's no gear I haven't already got, just get coins or brutalities. Though I do use Jade and didn't have this one til today so this is the first one I feel like I got something good.