What's new

Tech - Dualist Golden Dualist Tech (B34)

This tech utilizes the b34 string which ends in a hkd (hard knockdown) The difference between my old "112" setup and this , is that 112 wasn't a hkd and can be tech rolled which would leave you neutral and just all over the place.

This setup creates a basic black/white situation.

Wakeup/Block.

Doing a delayed wakeup means you cannot do a wakeup. So you would have to get up and do a armor move.
This vid covers all the options/situations, however I haven't took it all the way in depth on character specific level.

The optimized damage setup leaves you +4 to +6ish. Which means you can stuff most wakeups in the game. If you want more advantage you just change the gravity of the b34 (Basically , the higher b34 lands the more advantage you have.)

@AK L0rdoftheFLY
@Kickbykick
@Phosferrax
@Parasurama
@GreatKungLao
@EMPR_MURK I still want my buffs

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Haha. Nice.

When I did play him I would use b34 setups all the time.

Mid screen I would go for 113 b34 low orb, ex orb into 50/50 or try to hit confirm.

In the corner this is better

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
Liu kang in general needs his inconsistencies fixed. Dualist light stance is literally only used to be stance switched in pressure and for ex solar flare in corner combos. Hoping this gets some love. Very good video man,you make me almost want to use dualist

Liu kang in general needs his inconsistencies fixed. Dualist light stance is literally only used to be stance switched in pressure and for ex solar flare in corner combos. Hoping this gets some love. Very good video man,you make me almost want to use dualist
He shouldn't be able to use both sides for pressure tho.
One for Pressure.
One for Setups.
I think thats the idea.

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main
He shouldn't be able to use both sides for pressure tho.
One for Pressure.
One for Setups.
I think thats the idea.
True true, but he should at the very least have good zoning in light stance. The few times ive used dualist that is the stance i dreaded being in lol. Just good zoning and a decent heal and id say it would be fine. Dualist has some nasty setups though. Im going to start experimenting with him

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Why wasn't I tagged? Fucking elitists, just because I don't say I'm a Dualist player nor contribute to helping out doesn't mean you can exclude me from the list of like 8 Dualist players.

#Lowtierelitists

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So that guaranteed lvl 3 setup is nice, but you cut your damage off at 16%... How much damage are you sacrificing for it do you know?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
That bnb would be around 30-40. That lvl 3 charge is 40-60. So there isn't really a huge sacrifice at all
25% a pretty massive sacrifice because you are in no way guaranteed another BnB. Wondering how much damage it can add to much more likely pressure afterwards though, and does the buff stay after switching stance?