What's new

Question - Jason Voorhees Go to hell brutality

Mirjitsu

Noob
To clarify, I thought it meant walking towards the person normally and then doing the X-Ray. I realized the X-Ray itself has to be activated from jump distance or so and you just walk towards them and hit it.

To clarify, I thought it meant walking towards the person normally and then doing the X-Ray. I realized the X-Ray itself has to be activated from jump distance or so and you just walk towards them and hit it.
So to perform this brutality i should:
1) go full screen distance
2) walk half way
3) trigger x-ray

I'm right ?
If yes this is insane.

E

Eldriken

Someone should do Scorpion's face slice Fatality to see if Jason's mask slides off and if it does, see if he looks all decrepit and shit underneath the mask.

If his skeleton structure via X-Rays being performed on him are any indication, he's gonna look normal. He should have screwed up teeth and all that.

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Someone should do Scorpion's face slice Fatality to see if Jason's mask slides off and if it does, see if he looks all decrepit and shit underneath the mask.

If his skeleton structure via X-Rays being performed on him are any indication, he's gonna look normal. He should have screwed up teeth and all that.
If it comes to his looks, even the movies didnt have much continuity :p

checked, mask is glued to face, so no face animation

checked by laser beam faction kill - sceleton and teeth are normal