What's new

Glitch? Clashed my b3?

Kabbage

Noob
Just got back from a tournament, so too tired at the moment to test anything out. But I was playing an Ares earlier tonight, and he was able to clash my b3 mid combo? Has anyone dealt with anything similar?

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
Only the hit of the F3 and B3 are unclashable. If you do anything after the F3 or B3 thats not either of these moves then its still clashable. Hope that helps

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
It was a glitch. It happened to Saltface before. There was a hot fix for it after the 1.06 patch. You had to connect online to get it.
If the console only had downloaded the patch without going online then that glitch would still be there.

Kabbage

Noob
Nah, it was the b3 hit.
b2,2 TS1 b3 JI2 2U3 SS TS1 (opposite side) b3 *clash*

Casuals before a tournament, so I would assume the console never got the hotfix. Just good to know it won't be a consistent problem going forward.

Last edited:

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Yeah, the console they used for the tournament was definitely not updated if they were able to clash your b3. In the most recent version as of October 1st, it should be impossible.

To anybody planning to organize tournaments, I cannot stress this enough: before bringing consoles to tournaments, always go online through those consoles and make sure all patches are installed. Don't wait till the last minute to do it.