What's new

Question Give me your sneaky tech

Wigy

There it is...
So every character has that dirt you figure out after extensive play, i've mained cyrax and love the hanging net mixups from DJK/JIP

I was wondering what kenshi's is (inb4 bf2)

Also was wondering what you do versus medium range enemies, only consistent low risk AA seems to be a JK?
Like i can do fb1 or bf2 but those can both be faked out and punished (still great options i know) Basically what do u use to AA? His D1 has an alright hitbox his standing 1 seems ass thought.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Aa standing 2
Walking constantly makes him even more dangerous in mid range. You can walk backwards against jumpins mid screen and setup offense

214 has never ever been blocked ever and I'm convinced only my copy of mk9 allows me to do that string

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
D1 has great range and should get the job done for anti-airs, anti-cross ups not so much since it doesn't really lower his big hitbox (in fact it might even raise slightly during startup). I always used D3 as a makeshift anti-cross up whenever I have no meter, yes you don't get damage from it, but neither do they for the most part.

214 has never ever been blocked ever and I'm convinced only my copy of mk9 allows me to do that string
You mean 21F4? It's not really feasible to block a string that doesn't exist :DOGE

Pig Of The Hut

D1 has great range and should get the job done for anti-airs, anti-cross ups not so much since it doesn't really lower his big hitbox (in fact it might even raise slightly during startup). I always used D3 as a makeshift anti-cross up whenever I have no meter, yes you don't get damage from it, but neither do they for the most part.

You mean 21F4? It's not really feasible to block a string that doesn't exist :DOGE
Yea, 21f4

I have literally forgotten all mk9 lol

Wigy

There it is...
yeah, been trying to walk about lots since his walkspeed is pretty fast (thank fuck some part of his movement is, may aswell be in a wheelchair)

i find it difficult to land strings compared with other characters, i know thats probably a weird complaint, whenever somebody is close enough for me to hit them they are usually jumping about like an idiot over my head. I'm guessing walking back will sort that.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
also is there literally any point in doing that lol its 0 on hit.
Because damn near everybody expects the overhead (21B2) into full combo. And being at neutral frames at the range it puts you is still not anything to shake a leg at against Kenshi.

Edit: unless you're fighting Reptile, but that's Reptile.

Last edited:

Pig Of The Hut

also is there literally any point in doing that lol its 0 on hit.
Hmmmm yea because it's free due to fear of the 21b2 also being 0 on hit guarantees free sc check or rk or ex sc sc so all together all that chip and on hit dmg is literally free

Wigy

There it is...
Lol im loving how all the big names who don't post regularly are all on now to tear into kenshi