What's new

GiR

GiR UPDATED: GGS Infusion

UPDATED 4/20/10:

Infusion and I met up again today for some games. We played the entire time i was there. About 5 hours. First time in a while that ive had a stiff neck after playing a video game. Infusion brought the heat again and we had some more very good games, but we didnt cap. I have a laptop i could bring there, so im going to look into getting a tv tuner for it. Biggest difference from these games and the games last time is that ive been playing MKDC again lately for the past 2 weeks, so i was sharp. Last time i was there i hadnt even thought of MKvsDC because of Final Fantasy 13, so i was very rusty.

Nonetheless, the games were just as good. My favorite part of the night would be when he would win a game, he would turn to me and say "I played like that because of you." That meant a lot to me. Any player that can do that for someone is great. And it showed. Infusion knows what he is doing, but he has to do it more times then the ones that he wins. When he loses, he knows why he lost. There are times that he turns to me after picking someone and i have no idea why hes looking at me lol, but after a few hours he told me it wasbecause he wants to know about the matchup (who wins etc). To be honest, i havent thought about MKvsDc the past couple days since ive been playing FF13 again, so i didnt really have as many answers this time.

All in all, to hear this dude call me "the best" is quite an honor. And him telling me all the videos he watches of mine, really meant a lot. Its not easy for me to get out there either, so i know he appreciates that as well (Toll each way is 8 dollars and i dont work). Ill definitly be heading back there again. Possibly after i get my final exam and project finished.

Good games Infusion. Thanks for the Happy 420. Ill never forget it.

____

3/24/10:

Fusion vs Check happened and just like any time you play MKvsDC vs someone offline, the matches are always close and down to the wire (matchups excluded). Definitly the sickest matches ive ever had offline with someone for this game. He was a real dude and he even told me himself that playing me offline has made him better. Thats what i like to hear. He held his own even when he lost, he pulled out the last few on me when i had to go. Gave me a reason to want to turn on MK again and start practicing. We'll be chilling soon, so eventually we will get some sick matches posted, because they will continue, and as far as im concerned, they got sicker as they went along. G.I.J

GGs Fusion.

_____

Disciple? Groy? Shazeem? Where you guys at?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
nothing wrong with HD!!! :D

Have fun and YES, be sure to post your matches!

I wont have a way of recording them, but hopefully infusion does.

As for HD lag, yea, if youre playing on a plasma TV. Those dont lag.

Thanks Solo, ill be glad to show him some combos in and out of fights.

Yes, im well aware of that, WonderChef. Every HDTV i have played on has all had the same type of delay for me though. It reminds me of when i record videos on my flatscreen computer monitor and would try to play on it while recording.

Storms, the difference is astronomical with CRTs vs HDTVs. When i play on CRTs im virtually unhittable, where as when i play on HDTVs, say sonyas df3 for example, you might see it coming at you, go to block and it still hits you. If you ever heard of the player OdaneH17 on MKDC online, ask him the one time we played on CRT. He made me switch TVs because it was a complete and utter rape.

For the record i am talking about MK games on HDTVs. I have played some games like SF4 or Perfect Dark Zero where the lag did not seem like a factor at all.

UPDATED:

Fusion vs Check happened and just like any time you play MKvsDC vs someone offline, the matches are always close and down to the wire (matchups excluded). Definitly the sickest matches ive ever had offline with someone for this game. He was a real dude and he even told me himself that playing me offline has made him better. Thats what i like to hear. He held his own even when he lost, he pulled out the last few on me when i had to go. Gave me a reason to want to turn on MK again and start practicing. We'll be chilling soon, so eventually we will get some sick matches posted, because they will continue, and as far as im concerned, they got sicker as they went along. G.I.J

GGs Fusion.

_____

More games coming soon on Friday!

Disciple? Groy? Shazeem? Where you guys at?

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Yes Check those fight were fukkin insane. And for it to be my first offline casual and with the King Check, I was a honor to have u. Wow I accually
Met Check. This shit is blowing my mind dude. Ggs sir. And yes we will proceed on Friday for more action. C.G.I.J...Check got infusion's jar. GiR!
Only the king nows what I'm talkin bout. Ha ha ha. Nice to have finally
Meet the King of Combos. Look out on Mk9 y'all I got Check on my team. Ha ha ha.

Yes Check those fight were fukkin insane. And for it to be my first offline casual and with the King Check, I was a honor to have u. Wow I accually
Met Check. This shit is blowing my mind dude. Ggs sir. And yes we will proceed on Friday for more action. C.G.I.J...Check got infusion's jar. GiR!
Only the king nows what I'm talkin bout. Ha ha ha. Nice to have finally
Meet the King of Combos. Look out on Mk9 y'all I got Check on my team. Ha ha ha.
Awesome post Boo.. I would expect nothing else from you. You *got check rollin* all the time now :)

Sorry, i cant make it on friday due to my Uncle Enzo just dieing. But next week, just tell me when and ill be there.

Definitly for sure man. Just give me time to show you some more stuff. I didnt want to spend the whole time talking about it since i know we didnt have a lot of time to chill. But dont worry, i will show you EVERYTHING in this game eventually.

G.I.J indeed :D good shit

Infusion and I met up again today for some games. We played the entire time i was there. About 5 hours. First time in a while that ive had a stiff neck after playing a video game. Infusion brought the heat again and we had some more very good games, but we didnt cap. I have a laptop i could bring there, so im going to look into getting a tv tuner for it. Biggest difference from these games and the games last time is that ive been playing MKDC again lately for the past 2 weeks, so i was sharp. Last time i was there i hadnt even thought of MKvsDC because of Final Fantasy 13, so i was very rusty.

Nonetheless, the games were just as good. My favorite part of the night would be when he would win a game, he would turn to me and say "I played like that because of you." That meant a lot to me. Any player that can do that for someone is great. And it showed. Infusion knows what he is doing, but he has to do it more times then the ones that he wins. When he loses, he knows why he lost. There are times that he turns to me after picking someone and i have no idea why hes looking at me lol, but after a few hours he told me it wasbecause he wants to know about the matchup (who wins etc). To be honest, i havent thought about MKvsDc the past couple days since ive been playing FF13 again, so i didnt really have as many answers this time.

All in all, to hear this dude call me "the best" is quite an honor. And him telling me all the videos he watches of mine, really meant a lot. Its not easy for me to get out there either, so i know he appreciates that as well (Toll each way is 8 dollars and i dont work). Ill definitly be heading back there again. Possibly after i get my final exam and project finished.

Good games Infusion. Thanks for the Happy 420. Ill never forget it.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
You guys should post in your respective matchmaking forum. I'm glad you guys had fun! :top:

iNFUSiON

Focus on your focus
Out of curiosity, what does GiR mean?
Its my sig quote. GiR...Got iNFUSiON Rollin. It came from GNR...Gotta N word rollin. Since I can't use GNR I use GiR.

Also vggs Check as yes u did come with the heat. No holds barred. You did ya thing man. And we had hella fun. Nice to meet up again. And as for the toll...I can pay for that if you like its no biggie. You took tyme out of your life to chill wit me(no homo) I respect that. Ggs man. Infusion out-

Its my sig quote. GiR...Got iNFUSiON Rollin. It came from GNR...Gotta N word rollin. Since I can't use GNR I use GiR.

Also vggs Check as yes u did come with the heat. No holds barred. You did ya thing man. And we had hella fun. Nice to meet up again. And as for the toll...I can pay for that if you like its no biggie. You took tyme out of your life to chill wit me(no homo) I respect that. Ggs man. Infusion out-
No doubt Fusion. I give you unlimited amounts of credit for playing me 5 hours straight like a damn beast. You're a guy that wants to get better. Its only a matter of time before it all starts to click. You're already a beast and dont let anyone ever tell you different.

About the toll, im not surprised to hear you say that. You are as cool of a guy as it gets. I have tons of respect for you. Everyone at your house is also mad chill, and your wifes friend was mad cute too ;) tell her i said what up lol.. G.I.L Got Infusion Laughin!!! :)

Till next time. I'll hit u up in a week or 2.

Very good games to Infusion offline again. Love those matches we do when we switch the characters from the previous game. If i had my way, i would do that everytime. It helps bridge gaps between matchups situations.

sick stuff with Sub, Liu, Kitana, Scorp, Superman, Marvel, GL, and anyone else im forgetting. What else can i say? Always a blast, dude. Make sure you add Jago, i wanna see those capped. We'll meet up with a few people next time. (next week if you're down)

Later Fusion. VGGS