What's new

GGA Preparing for Injustice with weekly MK vs DC Tournaments

Medina4life

Media Master
In celebration of the injustice announcement, the Galloping Ghost Arcade did a MK vs DC tournament last Thursday. GGA 16 bit came out on top with GGA Fill Pops coming in close second.​

Each Thursday, the arcade will be holding a quick MK vs DC tourney until the release of Injustice!

Here are the results from the first tourney

1. Osu 16 Bit
2. Fill Pops
3. Jim

If you're in the Chicago-land area any time from now to whenever the hell Injustice comes out, come to GGA. We play other games too.

Every Thursday 5 p.m. to 2 a.m.​
9415 Ogden Avenue​
Brookfield, IL 60513​
(708) 485-4700​

LesMore

Top 8 Injustice Frosty Faustings VII
couldn't make it last week had to work late...
but I will be there this thursday... awww yeah see you guys there!!!!!!

GambitTheFirst

Just some bees, please.
I don't get why people diss this game so much. Yeah it has loads of problems and glitches, but it's still a really fun game to play casually.

I for one am interested to see this!

Really? Hmm....that's a really good question:

1. SCV (I haven't played VF5:FS enough yet, to make it number 1)
2. King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match (fuck KOF XIII)
3. MK9 -__-

Got damn it Pig how did you know I wouldn't be able to lie about my top 3 (favorite) fighting games.

FUCK!

Edit:

I've always said MK9 could be the BEST fighting game ever with the right patch and fixes. And it saddens me that it/they may never come now. :( I would put ST or Street Fighter EX2+ at #3, but I naturally like MK/KOF over SF.

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
I think the weekly part was a joke. I dont want to play this game ever, especially not weekly

Noob
What's funny is that when I do tests on my stream, I use MKDC just to troll a little...

Medina just out-trolled me with an MKDC tournament!