What's new

GGA N1k0lasss Wins Ghost Battle Series Championship Season 3!

@GGA N1k0lasss went a perfect 7-0 in our 8 man round robin tournament to be declared champion of Season 3! He went all Tremor and never looked back. For those that don't know we run a 10 week regular season and based on seeding points the top 8 get into the round robin championship week. @GGA Dizzy had won our previous Seasons 1 and 2. Here are the results for GGA's Season 3 championship week:

1st GGA N1k0lasss 7-0. Even though Tremor is S tier N1kolasss will be dropping ALL characters as soon as Sektor comes out.
2nd @D-Que Beats 5-2. 100% Covert Ops Sonya 100% of the time. During this season went from 4th best Chicago player to 2nd best.
3rd McCutty Mayhem 4-3. Excellent fighting game player and looks to be coming out more in season 4.
4th @Big_Marcus 4-3 with a loss to McCutty. Our Quan player.
5th GGA Dizzy 3-4. A-List Johnny Cage.
6th @SinSlasher_MAC 2-5. Regular Marcus switched to a new main during this tournament. We wish him the best with his Shaolin Kung Jin.
7th Shady 2-5 with a loss to Regular Marcus. Our Kung Lao player until Limbo returns.
8th @GGA pimpimjim 1-6. PPJ went all Jason this tournament which I loved. Now all we need are Jason buffs (Paulo pls)

Check out the archives if you are interested. http://www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade/v/28139250 starts at the 14 min mark.

Tonight season 4 starts. All seeding points are wiped and we begin the grind again. Tournament will start at 8:30pm ct at www.twitch.tv/gallopingghostarcade

Things to look out for this season.
  • I have quit midway through every season but have pledged to complete all of season 4 with my main, Unstoppable Jason, or my alt Relentless Jason, based on matchup.
  • N1k0lasss will be in an exploring character phase to get them all out of his system before Sektor comes out and he drops everyone.
  • Return of @GGA Max! Except he is out of town this week.
  • Everyone's favorite troll in training (I am still teaching him) Empr Twisted has vowed to win a GBS this season and will be coming out.
  • Which Marcus will be the better Marcus? Regular or Big?
  • Will McCutty come in and mix things up with lots of wins?
  • Will Dizzy's legs remain weak this season?
  • Who will win the D-Que/Twisted rivalry? Who will outplace who? My money is on D-Que. He has proven himself better every season while Twisted is just a mouth with hot air.
  • @GGA Fill Pops is returning tonight with @GGA Wafflez. THE RETURN OF THE ORIGINAL NOOB/SAIBOT TEAM.
  • PPJ is busy with work this season so he might not make it out as much.
There we have it. If you have any questions about the Chicago scene feel free to ask me.

Attachments

Wafflez is in the house and he is already asking me who he has to be worried about to win the tournament. Looks like he is hungry!

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Work and life related shit have gotten in the way, but I should be able to come out a lot more starting next week. I promise I have not quit the game.