What's new

GGA 16 Bit takes 2nd at Final Round

AU_SUCK

MEOW
This is the most awesome thing I have ever witnessed. I am so happy that he took second at this tournament. He told me he wouldn't make top 8 and I knew he was just being modest :D. Maybe someday my kitty can have claws like his.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
What did I tell you, Bit? We all would have loved for you to attend Final around, and while the ultimate decision is yours and we have to respect that, you surpassed our expectations anyway and accomplished what some haven't ever done, and never will. Congrats to you and we appreciate your thank yous. To everyone else as well at FR; props and I hope you enjoyed your time there.

Yoaks

A spaceman
What did I tell you, Bit? We all would have loved for you to attend Final around, and while the ultimate decision is yours and we have to respect that, you surpassed our expectations anyway and accomplished what some haven't ever done, and never will. Congrats to you and we appreciate your thank yous. To everyone else as well at FR; props and I hope you enjoyed your time there.
What no hilarious Gif? Who are you and what have you done with "The Real Rickyraws?"

Juffalo

Noob
What makes Catwoman a shitty character? Genuine question, I have no idea about her.
She's incredibly honest. I think we'll see fewer and fewer people calling her shitty but her dirt stacks up a little short compared to the top tiers.

Ji2 and MB cat dash are very good but it's very difficult for her to get in on many characters.

And of course props to 16bit for representing Catwoman. I don't think anyone else could drag her to the same standard of community regard that you have.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
What makes Catwoman a shitty character? Genuine question, I have no idea about her.
She doesn't really have anything that she can abuse. Her trait doesn't help much. She's very meter dependent because of MB Dash and MB B3, but since she doesn't have a projectile or a way to maintain pressure, she doesn't build meter very easily.

Her walk speed is awful, her dash sucks, and her jump arc is very high but also short in horizontal distance. And while she has good 50/50 mixups, against characters that outrange her in normals, she's becomes very limited. And since her normals are short range, and not super fast (16 frames), and her dash is slow on startup, she can't even really whiff punish like she should.

She hits hard, and she can mix you up really good, but she doesn't have anything really STUPID like all your high tier characters. Mix that with her having NO zoning ability at all, she can get a very hard time.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
Congrats. I am glad that you made it to final round. I would be very disappointed if you didn't make it their to represent our character and show that Cat-woman can really make it to top 8 Again. If Batgirl wasn't so Dmn Brain dead you would definitely won the Tournament. Congrats Again. 16Bit