What's new

GGA 16 Bit takes 2nd at Final Round

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
its impossible for catwoman to get proper oki on batgirl in the corner. your best option is to bait wake up, if batgirl chooses not to wake up then the whole game returns back to neutral. which sucks. 16 bit proved to everyone he is a FORCE to be reckoned with! in one of the MOST stacked tournaments in injustice history, he came out of pools in WINNERS and made it all the way to WINNERS FINALS before beings sent to losers.

Everyone who dislikes 16 bit or his character can HOLD THAT.

@GGA 16 Bit

JLG

Noob
I hope 16 gives us his thoughts on Cat Woman now that he placed so high. It seemed like he was pretty frustrated after SCR, but this is maybe a game changer. Anyway, he is always fun to watch and very easy to root for.

RIF

Noob
The MU knowledge, patience, and mental fortitude required to playing an 'honest' character in a game like IGAU is a difficult task. To get 2nd place at a major with this level of competition is incredible. Well done.

Last edited:

Justice

Noob
I was thinking of actually switching to Batgirl until I saw Final Round. Thanks @GGA 16 Bit for restoring my faith in the character that's "two tiers below Joker" :p

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
what 16 bit is a miracle.
Catwoman is a midtier with hard MUs.
He and saltface are the king s of midtier.
One day I hope Harley and Catwoman in grand finals.
But yeah I've said in the past batgirl - CW is
5-5, I still stand by it. But I can see it being troublesome.
But still great job to my new hero

I was thinking of actually switching to Batgirl until I saw Final Round. Thanks @GGA 16 Bit for restoring my faith in the character that's "two tiers below Joker" :p
Glad to know I wasn't the only one who had this experience. Catwoman in grand finals and Nightwing in spitting distance of top 8? I'd started learning Aquaman a week or two ago because I was really losing faith in Arrow's viability...but after this.....how the hell do you not get inspired?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
16 Bit went super face this tourney. Those thank you speeches were actually quite touching lol

I was super hype for him! Congrats!