What's new

Video/Tutorial - Bo' Rai Cho GG Crop Duster

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
The best way I found to set this up for Drunken Master. Can be done off any launcher but for max damage's sake I'll assume you have at least 1 drink.

B233~Meditate 3, Ji1, 3~Fart, Drink, Drink, B233~Meditate 3, NJP, NJP, step back and then Crop Duster. Does 42%

If anyone has something better for Drunken, please let me know.

LASD

Noob
Here's something I found that guarantees block pressure after using crop duster. This combo isn't optimized but im sure all of BRC's combos in the corner can end similarly to this.

^sorry for the quality in advance lol

(Btw this works for normal fart as well)

Last edited:

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
This is absolutely ok, because it costs a meter.
Not free like BrokenMaster.

:>

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
How do you get around this? Armor or block until you're eventually hit? Because if armor is the only option in this setup he can break it very easily I'd assume. Then there'd be no way out of the corner but taking heavy damage.

Is there no other way around this?

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Lol man I meant Grandmaster now you spoiled it and i'll get flamed :p

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
How do you get around this? Armor or block until you're eventually hit? Because if armor is the only option in this setup he can break it very easily I'd assume. Then there'd be no way out of the corner but taking heavy damage.

Is there no other way around this?
multi armor moves like expunchwalk, or really fast armor that has a low hurtbox(ex slide) a majority of bo's moves start high, so unless you get meatied then slide will most likely be going through, even if the slide trades with the armor bo is still trading sides from the slide.

I seem to get out super easy with displacer raiden but I have to either throw you or wait because if i start a combo i still get hit with the fart, but with most teleports you can anticipate that and punish (if i use meter its a little harder) The good news is as a displacer I have to fight you like a man so you dont have to trap me in the first place your strings are super hard to block and we can just brawl. His jumping attacks are really good too.

Smoke has trouble getting out, even with meter he either goes right into the fart or bo can stuff him. If I hit a d4 into smoke forward at the right time it seems to get me out but its not like I get a huge punish