What's new

Strategy - Cassie Cage Getting in

How are you guys going about getting in? It's insane how people truly believe she doesn't need a slightly better projectile. In Hollywood with a couple IA shots I can manage to get in. But even then it's still I feel more luck based then anything. So I'm wondering what tools you guys use to get in in a game where NJP seems to wreck my back 12 and after a medium range D4 they jump back to punish my attempt. Is this just cassie now?

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
I realize you're new to this game so get good. You're not supposed to create 2 threads asking the same question, with a downplaying attitude "It's insane how people truly believe she doesn't need a slightly better projectile"

brun iags is disgusting that plus b1,2 what more do you need? shit i been playing jax and getting in is not a problem i have
I realize you're new to this game so get good. You're not supposed to create 2 threads asking the same question, with a downplaying attitude "It's insane how people truly believe she doesn't need a slightly better projectile"
Do you need a hug ruler of the forums. You seem a little slow. I ask a question to get good and get ridiculed for it. Just took the moment to voice my opinion kinda of like you did. I went off topic you went waayyyyy of topic. I'm really not seeing the difference. But hey I'd you want to answer the question assuming you can it would be great if not im positive other forums are in desperate need of you guidance.

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
Do you need a hug ruler of the forums. You seem a little slow. I ask a question to get good and get ridiculed for it. Just took the moment to voice my opinion kinda of like you did. I went off topic you went waayyyyy of topic. I'm really not seeing the difference. But hey I'd you want to answer the question assuming you can it would be great if not im positive other forums are in desperate need of you guidance.
I was considering posting in your other newly created thread, but then I saw this

omooba

fear the moobs
you misunderstood i was answering your question
iags and b1 is all you need to get in
how this is ridiculing or cyber bullying i don't know. not let i said git gud and even if i did that would've been a joke jeez cyber bullying? really?

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
Just curious what does that look like. I've never seen cassie as a wait till you hang yourself fighter. And thanks for an answer.
If your getting hit by njps all the time then it sounds like your getting predictable with running. Try just walking sometimes and staying in the mid range. That's where your character is the strongest after all. Basically don't try to be up in their face all the time and just kind of sit in your b12 range and look for something

You misunderstand me. I was specifically talking about asking about another thread I don't remember making. All that other stuff is whatever. There is so much truth to the claim I need to get good. But I figure if there is photo proof of me making another thread (or whatever he said that I did) I figured there would be some serious backlash I thought I thanked you for your comment. If I didn't thank you.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Honestly, wait for them to come to you. If they jump do iag or jump1 for the bounce and juggle opportunity. I think converting combos from enemies who constantly jump is going to help cassie's game a lot. I also like to mix them up with 33+nut punch or 331 so when they get in they have a 50/50 to guess wrong, if they do at least you opened them up for some damage.

D4 them even if they block you can advance with b12 and go into a 242, b12 kick flip combo you're comfy with. If they block do b121+d14 (caged rage) +mb the gunshot for the insane chip damage and If they block entirely too much then grapple to throw them in the direction you want so you can get them to that corner asap. You can also finish off combos with b124 instead of nut punch, it throws them hella far and is a good rush down tool.

That's really all you have to do with cassie.

Oh and don't be shy with the f34, it's an amazing overhead (18% damage) to open up an oponent that's blocking ducked.